rF2 Datsun B110 Coupe @ Zandvoort 2020 - Sunday 26th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Pappa_G_27

AU Racing Club Staff
1595334402779.png

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord.... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow to check your community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server:
Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1
Cars: Datsun B110 Coupe (Steam Workshop)
Track:
Zandvoort 2020 (Steam Workshop)

Sunday - 26/07/20
Practice:
20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT) - 20 minutes
Warmup: 20:50 AEST (10:50 GMT) - 5 minutes
Race 1: 20:55 AEST (10:55 GMT) - 25 minutes
Race 2: 21:20 AEST (11:20 GMT) - 25 minutes
  1. Tony (ask me anything on Teamspeak)
  2. Pappa_G_27
  3. Damo
  4. Baker048
  5. Roy Magnes
  6. Kevin Harris
  7. zAmboni
  8. Andrei Muscala
  9. Redvaliant maybe
  10. bjr29
  11. beorn2 maybe
  12. pokornyib
  13. Yacouba
  14. Denis Betty
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Last edited:
Question bout the car. What is going on when shifting at high revs (and maybe not lifting throttle enough), The revs remain high even after another shift, but the tires don't seem to be spinning, Is it just losing power through the diff or something?

Question bout the car. What is going on when shifting at high revs (and maybe not lifting throttle enough), The revs remain high even after another shift, but the tires don't seem to be spinning, Is it just losing power through the diff or something?

I think it's made this way to somehow force you to either use the clutch, or lift properly.

Yep you gotta lift when changing.

I think it's made this way to somehow force you to either use the clutch, or lift properly.

I was just wondering if I could see what was going on in a real live sense (like through motec or something). Sometimes I wish we had some smell-o-vision feedback with racing sims cuz I would be smelling burning clutch when it happens :).

(unfortunatelY I know what burning clutch smells like, it smells like burning $).

Last edited:
Yep you gotta lift when changing.

I do I do I do! from one lap to the next it seems to change. Even lifting after the revs to pretty high sometimes doesn't allow things to catch. I'm guessing the clutch gets overheated and decides it doesn't want to transfer power.

Must have done something right with the setup, cuz I got on earlier and thought I was struggling only to realize that I was about 1s faster than I did my last time out. :). I think the left front tires will be totally shot at the end of the race though.

I do I do I do! from one lap to the next it seems to change. Even lifting after the revs to pretty high sometimes doesn't allow things to catch. I'm guessing the clutch gets overheated and decides it doesn't want to transfer power.

Must have done something right with the setup, cuz I got on earlier and thought I was struggling only to realize that I was about 1s faster than I did my last time out. :). I think the left front tires will be totally shot at the end of the race though.
do you use auto clutch fred ,if you do try no auto clutch if the clutch is not put in properly you will get a crunching gear sound with this on though, and it wont go into gear

Can you put me down as a maybe, thanks. I had a go in this little screamer with practice for the Thursday Historic race, but couldn't make it on the day, so would love to have another go.

Hi guys. Hoping to make this one. Had a go in single player mode and cant find a way to quicken the steering. Farted around with the car settings and the thrustmaster settings but still left with to much rotation of the wheel to get round a corner, making it difficult and not enjoyable. Only car Ive ever encountered this issue. Am i missing something obvious? Knowing me, probably yes :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%