rF2 Datsun 510 Sedan @ Knockhill - Thu 22 Dec 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Put me down as a Maybe please!
Yes mate, hope you can make it. Always a pleasure to have you join us. :thumbsup:
I'll be on the server in about 15 minutes for some practice if anyone want to join me ;)

@Denis Betty please put me down as a maybe please kind sir :)
The little Rice screamer -Sign me up as I should be there :thumbsup:..
If i dont show up -I am working with Christmas dinner ( my job this year )
Two of the original historic racers from when I first joined RD. I really hope you guys are able to make this one. It's gonna be a proper blast from the past. Can't wait. :D

Denis found out that one of the BLUE ! cars where faster than the rest :confused:.
I just arrived home from my works Xmas do, so it's just possible that I'm a tiny bit squiffy.... but I cannot confirm or deny this theory as I have no memory of this event. I did not inhale and I definitely did not have ****** relations with that woman. :redface:

Last edited:
I just arrived home from my works Xmas do, so it's just possible that I'm a tiny bit squiffy.... but I cannot confirm or deny this theory as I have no memory of this event. I did not inhale and I definitely did not have ****** relations with that woman. :redface:
Haha, havent we all done something at christmas do's that we either celebrate or regret for the rest of our lives :D

Haha, havent we all done something at christmas do's that we either celebrate or regret for the rest of our lives :D
Woa woa woa, I was just kidding. :) :roflmao: :roflmao:

I do remember being convinced that one of the blue cars was faster. Just wish I could remember which one. :D

Edit: Note to self - never make posts on the internet whilst under the influence of alcohol. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@Denis Betty @Jim Carvalho @SimApprentice21 @Redvaliant @Jack Smith @max1966i @Stephen Gibb @pattikins @Jan Larsen @Luca Ciarfella @Daniel R. @PurgerUK @Paul_V @Jimlaad43 @Stig Bidstrup @Yves Larose

While I am not going to promise epic screenshots or other stuff from me. It would look good if there would be a diversity in liveries in the race :whistling:;) (not meaning custom liveries, but maybe not 16 blue cars :p)
I'll make a few variously coloured Festive liveries this afternoon and attach them to the thread for anyone to use later :thumbsup:
:confused::D

@Denis Betty @Jim Carvalho @SimApprentice21 @Redvaliant @Jack Smith @max1966i @Stephen Gibb @pattikins @Jan Larsen @Luca Ciarfella @Daniel R. @PurgerUK @Paul_V @Jimlaad43 @Stig Bidstrup @Yves Larose

While I am not going to promise epic screenshots or other stuff from me. It would look good if there would be a diversity in liveries in the race :whistling:;) (not meaning custom liveries, but maybe not 16 blue cars :p)
I'll make a few variously coloured Festive liveries this afternoon and attach them to the thread for anyone to use later :thumbsup:
:confused::D
I have had a look, but unfortunately this is one of the worst skin files I have ever seen, and there is no template, so I won't be able to make any skins :(

I lied @Jimlaad43 it wasn't @Daniel R.
It was me that found it.
Template link: https://mega.nz/#!uLwn0CjC!EDjfP2ljjE0fMzKNnixIx3gdM4zPdJfY9sJiRWNv7Ng

As far as I can see, it works fine. Only issue, there are no wireframe for the mirrors. So somewhere in the (pretty big) non-wireframe area you will find the mirrors. Might be just as well to decide what colors the mirrors should be, and the just color the whole background in that color.
Or if you suddenly figure out where the mirrors are, please tell :)
5IEOdnn.jpg

I made this for me
Ek1SR9e.jpg

And also made this for @Denis Betty
R5rTPvt.jpg

I was using one of the pale blue cars, # 32 I think, all through practice beacause there's too many red ones. And now there's an unsubstantiated rumour that the Blue ones are faster?!
Lies! Now I'll have to try an Orange one.

Talking of practice, I've just done some laps and the car just buzzes up the gears at 8500rpm. is it supposed to do that, or is there something wrong with it?

I was using one of the pale blue cars, # 32 I think, all through practice beacause there's too many red ones. And now there's an unsubstantiated rumour that the Blue ones are faster?!
Lies! Now I'll have to try an Orange one.
Well the rumor is not really valid anymore since it where before the Mod recieved a big update ( most of the setup options where closed in the new update )

And it where highly confidential information - that's why Denis denied it :D.
But what the heck the number is. 25 in the 1970 thread or just L18 :sneaky:.

The mentioned series where the 2 BLUE ! N.25 where discovered as being faster ?
is in the video below seen often chasing a black & red car - and it where a good story anyway - if its true -judge for your self :sneaky::D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%