rF2 Datsun 510 Sedan @ Knockhill - Thu 22 Dec 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Paul_V ,@Stig Bidstrup ,@rockracer ,@karan733 ,@Luca Ciarfella ,@Steve Le Gallez ,@Dean Maković ,@ThreeLionz ,@Monkey T. ,@GeekyDeaks ,@Jan Larsen

A good friend of mine often says "Don't knock it till you've tried it." Well this combo is a case in point. Rice burner? Well I've heard it called that, but on a short twisty track (which is a great mod IMO) it ticks a lot of boxes. You guys are all very welcome to join us for our last event of 2022. In fact, we'd very much appreciate yoursupport if any of you guys fancy trading paint with us. :thumbsup:
Thx for the tag, not sure yet if I'm available , maybe as last sign in .

Ready to go. Got the car and the track installed. I think this will be fun & funny. !!

Not much one can do with setup, but seems to drive OK. Any idea what a decent laptime might be here in these cars?

I've only tried the 1968 version. It's a bit of a
. Is there any performance difference between the 'newer' '69, '70 models vs the '68?

Zero difference I believe. They are all slow .

They remind me very much of all the cars I owned and modified as a young man.. sound really fast, but in fact really slow. Perhaps a set of stripes and some really wide wheels would make them faster

I've only tried the 1968 version. It's a bit of a
. Is there any performance difference between the 'newer' '69, '70 models vs the '68?
Denis & I did a League series in these a few years back .
Denis found out that one of the BLUE ! cars where faster than the rest :confused:.
Was it a fact ? Did he just get faster as he tried the cars ?- I dont know.
But its a fact once you hear this it wont leave your head :whistling: :).
And we did drive 2 Blue ! cars :sneaky:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years