rF2 Datsun 510 Sedan @ Aldo Scribante - Thu 01 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I told you Denis that 1.10 is possible hehe
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Guy's i'm having a problem with the car, when i change gears too fast the gear won't engage, i have to wait after releasing the clucth before applying the throttle. it only happen on the upshift and it doesn't change a thing if i use auto clucth or not, it also does it if i use auto shift. I,ve tried everything and nothing makes a difference, i even got to uninstalling the game and install it again and still the issue remain. Any idea what can be the problem ?

Guy's i'm having a problem with the car, when i change gears too fast the gear won't engage, i have to wait after releasing the clucth before applying the throttle. it only happen on the upshift and it doesn't change a thing if i use auto clucth or not, it also does it if i use auto shift. I,ve tried everything and nothing makes a difference, i even got to uninstalling the game and install it again and still the issue remain. Any idea what can be the problem ?
@Daiman Patel any ideas?
We're stumped. It's like wheelspin but the tyres don't heat up. Clutch slip?
I can reproduce the effect by being really rough with clutch/throttle, but it seems far worse for Yves. :(

It is deliberate yes.

However, I've found that as long as I actually shift when the clutch is pressed in, it's fine. If I decide to not use clutch, then I must let it shift before stamping like a rhino on the throttle again.

@Daiman Patel any ideas?
We're stumped. It's like wheelspin but the tyres don't heat up. Clutch slip?
I can reproduce the effect by being really rough with clutch/throttle, but it seems far worse for Yves. :(
If it is something that is only happening with these cars (and possibly also other cars created by the same modder) then the "issue" will be with the mod itself and (unfortunately) probably not something that can be changed from within the game. Maybe the modder is trying to simulate something, or has introduced a disadvantage for sequential shifting. This sounds similar to something that I have experienced before, with cars from an older era, and I found that shifting using the clutch (and maybe also an h-pattern shifter) prevented this problem - but ultimately the shift time, for sequential and h-pattern shifting, were probably fairly similar.

Guys I wanna run Willow Springs next week. It's fast, so it's a chance to run fast cars. I tried the AC Cobra, but as usual, it's a handful, so I'm thinking Dissenter or T70. However, if you guys wanna run Grp C, Sierra 500HP, Aussie Legends or something I can run what you guys would like. Please cast a vote in the OP and let me know what you wanna drive. :D

Guys I wanna run Willow Springs next week. It's fast, so it's a chance to run fast cars. I tried the AC Cobra, but as usual, it's a handful, so I'm thinking Dissenter or T70. However, if you guys wanna run Grp C, Sierra 500HP, Aussie Legends or something I can run what you guys would like. Please cast a vote in the OP and let me know what you wanna drive. :D

I voted "other".

Willow Springs is a very flowing track with long, sweeping corners that isn't too low-speed. So for me cars like TCL, Gr.C and other "stiffer" more racing-style cars might be a good thing. Not cars that tends to be very soft/drifty. I'd guess that would give a bit closer racing.

Then again, my all-time favorite track is Norisring, so my ideas might be valid only for people as weird as me!

I voted "other".

Willow Springs is a very flowing track with long, sweeping corners that isn't too low-speed. So for me cars like TCL, Gr.C and other "stiffer" more racing-style cars might be a good thing. Not cars that tends to be very soft/drifty. I'd guess that would give a bit closer racing.

Then again, my all-time favorite track is Norisring, so my ideas might be valid only for people as weird as me!
You are supposed to state a choice if you vote other. Does that mean Grp C or TCL then? How about the Sierra with Eggenberger 500 hp engine? I hate Grp C. :roflmao:

This is a bad ass livery mate... Great work, absolutely stunning. The love of detail is rad!!

Appreciate it! Denis was also happy. I expected this car to be rather disliked. Not really very classic is it! :p

Also, I see the relatively low number of entries this week. Granted I have only done 4 laps on the track, but do people not recognize the car and/or track and not feel sure that they should join? This is one awesome track for cars like these. I love it! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.3%