• 28000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the RD Army on our official Discord server

EU Datsun 510 Sedan @ Aldo Scribante - Thu 01 Oct 2020

Which car would you prefer @ Willow Springs next week? Please only vote if you intend to sign up.

• Howston Dissenter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lola T70 Spyder

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Other (Please state in the thread below)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
Sep 7, 2013
Appreciate it! Denis was also happy. I expected this car to be rather disliked. Not really very classic is it! :p

Also, I see the relatively low number of entries this week. Granted I have only done 4 laps on the track, but do people not recognize the car and/or track and not feel sure that they should join? This is one awesome track for cars like these. I love it! :)
Agree nice track with a nice flow . :thumbsup:

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Hey guys, I don't know if I am home in time to take part, but I try.
Also haven't even downloaded the track, so if I make it, its just gonna be a clutch-and-shifter-joyride
The track is short, and only got 8 corners! :) You'll learn it in 5 laps! :)

Reactions: Ti Ko

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Hey Timo 2 minutes to R but you can join for R2 if you like. :)

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
It was a really really fun two races :)

Though, it showed quite clearly that no-practice can cause issues. The first race I just ate through my tyres, ending the race with 24 and 16 on the left side... No wonder why I struggled.

For the second race I had to change the way I drove, and it worked perfectly. When I were way under 50 on my tyres in R1 I had 80 left in R2. It was all amazing until... my steering wheel decided to not work anymore. Now my G27 refuses to stay aligned for more than 10 seconds.

Hunt for new wheel starts :(

Daniel R.

500RPM
Premium
Sep 9, 2016
Hey Gents!!!
was very fun (as usual in this Club) yesterday!!
Not the best racing from my side, all position gained because of mistakes of others and consistency....

That´s what it looked like: (Now with Wheelcam so that you can have a look in my messy racing bunker LOL)

See you next week...what a nice looking car this skyline is, can´t wait!!

Cheers Dan

Ti Ko

The Cooperation Racing Network
Premium
Feb 4, 2019
I was home too late. Could have taken 2nd race, but I had less motivation then. See u tonight in LMP/GTE race?

Reactions: Denis Betty

Kresh

250RPM
Premium
Mar 24, 2013
I had to leave early last night, I wasn't feeling so good had to go lie down.

@max1966i So sorry for ruining ur race mate, I completely spaced out there, I had hard time staying focused for both races:(.