rF2 Datsun 510 Sedan @ Aldo Scribante - Thu 01 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Appreciate it! Denis was also happy. I expected this car to be rather disliked. Not really very classic is it! :p

Also, I see the relatively low number of entries this week. Granted I have only done 4 laps on the track, but do people not recognize the car and/or track and not feel sure that they should join? This is one awesome track for cars like these. I love it! :)
Agree nice track with a nice flow . :thumbsup:

Roy is working late this week. Tagging @Joakim Skalstad just to show that we haven't forgotten him (yet). But I think the old man is still knackered after the hillclimb-event last weekend.
gkd6p66.jpg

It was a really really fun two races :)

Though, it showed quite clearly that no-practice can cause issues. The first race I just ate through my tyres, ending the race with 24 and 16 on the left side... No wonder why I struggled.

For the second race I had to change the way I drove, and it worked perfectly. When I were way under 50 on my tyres in R1 I had 80 left in R2. It was all amazing until... my steering wheel decided to not work anymore. Now my G27 refuses to stay aligned for more than 10 seconds.

Hunt for new wheel starts :(

Hey Gents!!!
was very fun (as usual in this Club) yesterday!!
Not the best racing from my side, all position gained because of mistakes of others and consistency....

That´s what it looked like: (Now with Wheelcam so that you can have a look in my messy racing bunker LOL)

See you next week...what a nice looking car this skyline is, can´t wait!!

Cheers Dan

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 283 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing