rF2 Datsun 510/Bluebird @ NJMP - Lightning - Thu 31 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please
Hi.
Thanks for signing up and welcome.
Unfortunately, the rules state that I can't add you to the list until you display your real name below your nick name. You can do this via the Account button (top right). Your name will only appear in event threads and will only be visible to other Premium members and staff. Let me know when you're done and I'll add you to th sign up list.
Cheers. :)

Hi.
Thanks for signing up and welcome.
Unfortunately, the rules state that I can't add you to the list until you display your real name below your nick name. You can do this via the Account button (top right). Your name will only appear in event threads and will only be visible to other Premium members and staff. Let me know when you're done and I'll add you to th sign up list.
Cheers. :)
Hi Denis,

The real name has been just added.
Thank you

With the new look of RD (which will take some getting used to), I can't find a link to TeamSpeak. Can someone help me out with that before today's race?

Thanks!

HEY Denis,

I'm really sorry but I can't make it this evening. Just to tired.
But I wanna have a go in the mr18 on Saturday.
See you there!!

And have good fun this evening!

With the new look of RD (which will take some getting used to), I can't find a link to TeamSpeak. Can someone help me out with that before today's race?
A link has been added to the navigation bar on top. Not final as they are quite a few tweaks like this to do after the upgrade. (Link to password is in the first post as usual.)

Just make a bookmark in TS client and you won't need the link on the site. Server is ts.racedepartment.com, you should know the password ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%