Resource icon

Database Database Tweaks 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
einogm submitted a new resource:

Kimi replacing Massa and few other DB tweaks - Moved Kimi Räikkönen to Ferrari and Felipe Massa to Lotus and a few other minor tweaks.

Will corrupt your save game. Backup files.

EnqnT4L.png

Changes:
- Moved Kimi Räikkönen to Ferrari
- Moved Felipe Massa to Lotus
- Changed Nico Rosberg's nationality to Finnish (as his father Keke is a Finn)
- Made Räikkönen a bit stronger driver and reduced Alonso's skill just a bit lower.

Note: due to game restrictions for example when you are driving as Räikkönen he will have Massa's helmet and clothes. However, during cutscenes and in garage they are...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Think the dislikes are for Massa being at Lotus and not Williams, also you can change it so Raikkonen can have his helmet instead of Massa's helmet too.

Think the dislikes are for Massa being at Lotus and not Williams
It is not the point of the mod. The point of the mod is that Kimi and Massa switch seats. This is not gonna be 2014 Driver Lineup mod.

Also you can change it so Raikkonen can have his helmet instead of Massa's helmet too.
Didn't you read my post? Fine. But below is my explanation. Also I am not fan of touching the team files for that. It is not my responsibility to edit the game files if Codemasters release so buggy crap, that it can't use same images for all the things that it is needed

Due to game restrictions for example when you are driving as Räikkönen he will have Massa's helmet and clothes. However, during cutscenes and in garage they are fine.

The game isn't restricted in who wears what at all if you know what you are doing. You can have Massa wearing Hamiltons helmet, with Chiltons race suit and Williams logos if you wanted, in both the cars and the cutscenes. The game is not restricted in that way at all.

The game isn't restricted in who wears what at all if you know what you are doing. You can have Massa wearing Hamiltons helmet, with Chiltons race suit and Williams logos if you wanted, in both the cars and the cutscenes. The game is not restricted in that way at all.
I know it is possible to do that. As I said: "It is not my responsibility to edit the game files if Codemasters release so buggy crap, that it can't use same file to gather the images."

Please, could you tell me how do you change the name drivers in database.bin? I need to change Mika Hakkinen by Nelson Piquet, but when I try to, the game doesn't work, can you help me?
Thank you so much :D
Best Regards

Felipe Disselli

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back