Resource icon

Misc Database for Toyota TRD F1 Team (skin) ,Sony Honda (skin) and McLaren - Honda (also skin) V 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Taira Capeta submitted a new resource:

Database for Toyota TRD F1 Team (skin) ,Sony Honda (skin) and McLaren - Honda (also skin) - Japanese are back !

If problems occur ,I'll fix the database ASAP .Please give me some comment : ) (Warning : Still in Beta may crush so backup please !). More competitive race by give Japanese a Japanese engine ! (not really true :( Honda got 770 HP and Toyota got 735 HP and names corrected . Engine sound and database modified also .
Sauber and Rosso Tosso in Tier 4 ,Force India in Tier 3 and so on .
Caution : This mod will break season challenge's balance also the career . Marussia and Caterham will be much...

Read more about this resource...
Issues:
- Over-powered Japanese engines
- Broken balance
- Vettel in the middle-pack
- Too much Tier 1 teams
- Super Kamui Kobayashi (Please stay in F1:notworthy:) and Jules Bianchi (Get well soon:cry:)

Last edited:
Improvements and fixing bugs (Pre-1.0)
+Now , Toyota and Honda are a bit hard to challenge Tier 1 team ,eg : Ferrari .
+TRD is more stable but Honda can give out more power(than Mercedes ,of cause ;))
± Williams get back into bloody Tier 2
-Skip time or simulate the qualify session might pull you down from the table:O_o:
-Still don't know how driver's skill in database.bin works ..............

Last edited:
That is the problem of the skin's custom handling or ???? Actually the engine power didn't change the fact that the car is weak .........
I would like to have stronger AI Toyota drivers (like in this mod) but not stronger AI Honda (Caterham) etc. And I don't know how to do it:(. Can you give me some counsel please?

By the way, your skins are beautiful:).

I would like to have stronger AI Toyota drivers (like in this mod) but not stronger AI Honda (Caterham) etc. And I don't know how to do it:(. Can you give me some counsel please?

By the way, your skins are beautiful:).
Yes , of cause I will make another version (I am quite busy right now ... ) for only Toyota or Honda (Actually ,Kamui is just lack of power ,he drives well ) , next version a powerful Toyota maybe ...... For Bianchi !

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing