Cars (DATA REPLACEMENT) Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-spec Improved Physics by Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuubeey

@Simberia
Kyuubeey submitted a new resource:

R34 GT-R V-spec Scratchmade Improved Physics by Arch - Skyline GT-R as it was originally intended.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Requires Shaders Patch by Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab

Relies on Shaders Patch physics changes, will crash otherwise!

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Modified, scratchmade physics for R34 GT-R V-spec and fictional S1 version.

Includes "realistic" ATTESA E-TS Pro and HICAS system simulation, as well as a workaround for an A-LSD type behaviour. The electric systems use whatever real curves I could find and a similar operating principle as the real world unit.

Cars included:

R34 GT-R V-spec...

Read more about this resource...

strange installation instructions - I have created/completed the folder setup but content manager sees the kunos car and yours as the same... as if I had overwritten the original car? I'm confused...

after replacing data etc, you have to fix the sound be replacing it using Content Manager's function.
Yeah, Content manager this, shader's patch that, it's the new era, for those who don't use it.. you're not doing it right

strange installation instructions - I have created/completed the folder setup but content manager sees the kunos car and yours as the same... as if I had overwritten the original car? I'm confused...
Are you sure? There should be 3 cars visible.

Make sure the folder names are "m7_nissan_r34_gtr_1999_vspec" etc. Also make sure to replace the ui files, it will give it it's own UI name.

after replacing data etc, you have to fix the sound be replacing it using Content Manager's function.
Yeah, Content manager this, shader's patch that, it's the new era, for those who don't use it.. you're not doing it right

I must agree. I was a KS launcher loyalist for over a year ever since CM came out, but I'd converted recently. If I'll make the jump, anyone can.

I don't know what you mean by "replace" the ui - I only ever used the files you provided, I made sure nothing from the original could overwrite anything you provided. I just feel like I have completely misunderstood how to "assemble" this properly. Apologies and thank you for the help. I realize this is pretty basic...
wfOT7Ow

Attachments

• {4AD44760-69BE-4879-A39C-730B96F82A74}.png
    {4AD44760-69BE-4879-A39C-730B96F82A74}.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 559
So if i dont use any Shaders Patch and dont use Content Manager im out of the game?
Sadly yes. If the features could be implemented in native, I'd have released it for native.

I'm only devving physics for Shader Patch from now on. It's the new standard and makes the end result better and the work easier. It'll only get better and more feature complete.

So I am actually having problems with the stage 1 setup, did exactly the same, but it crashes the game...
Exact same install procedure. Check that the .bank is the same as the folder name, so on. Check that you installed the proper GUIDs and so on.

Later I might release an update with perhaps one more version (If I feel like it), general improvements if they're needed and perhaps more detailed install instructions and dev documentation about the systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%