Cars (DATA REPLACEMENT) Mazda RX-7 FD3S Improved Physics by Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. But why are you deleting these mods after years of sharing them? What's changed?
Nothing has dramatically changed, my view since 2018 or so has always been something akin to what it is now, I just among many others, decided to finally leave this poisoned community after a recent breakthrough in ripping software. It wasn't the development itself, but more-so the large quantity of disrespect expressed towards modders relating to that development that was the nail in the coffin.

It's not worth it to waste my time and life to develop anything for this community. You (being the community) can do it yourself, especially when my work is supposedly nothing special, or outright bad and nothing of value is lost when it is no longer available. Let us test that theory.

I don't particularly feel like updating pipeline or offering help anymore either; it will stay up, but you guys can figure it out yourself.

Last edited:
Just to be clear on the risk of sounding dumb, at first i thought tommorrow you were going to delete all the mods permanently. Do you still plan on doing that or just gonna leave them as-is?

Nothing has dramatically changed, my view since 2018 or so has always been something akin to what it is now, I just among many others, decided to finally leave this poisoned community after a recent breakthrough in ripping software. It wasn't the development itself, but more-so the large quantity of disrespect expressed towards modders relating to that development that was the nail in the coffin.

It's not worth it to waste my time and life to develop anything for this community. You (being the community) can do it yourself, especially when my work is supposedly nothing special, or outright bad and nothing of value is lost when it is no longer available. Let us test that theory.

I don't particularly feel like updating pipeline or offering help anymore either; it will stay up, but you guys can figure it out yourself.
Thanks for explaining.

It sure is a massive pity though.

I have been in this community for some years now, and from my perspective (and that of many others) your work is something special. As far as I can tell, you are a reference in physics modding, it doesn't get much better. And many share that opinion.

If someone thinks your work isn't any good, that is because that person is probably completely clueless. There's a hell of a lot of Dunning Kruger out there.

Just to be clear on the risk of sounding dumb, at first i thought tommorrow you were going to delete all the mods permanently. Do you still plan on doing that or just gonna leave them as-is?
They will stay up for tonight and probably part of tomorrow, but I would grab them before the evening. I'm going to ask the mods to delete all my car stuff then. Who knows how long it takes to get done but I wouldn't take my chances.

It'd be nice if everyone just forgot about me.

They will stay up for tonight and probably part of tomorrow, but I would grab them before the evening. I'm going to ask the mods to delete all my car stuff then. Who knows how long it takes to get done but I wouldn't take my chances.

It'd be nice if everyone just forgot about me.
Well, i wont. Your work has always been mighty impressive and i respect it. But i understand many undesirables in the AC community think any mod ever made has to be shared with everyone without credit, payment, or respect for the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%