[Data Replacement] Formula Renault 2.0 physics for Tatuus FA01

Cars [Data Replacement] Formula Renault 2.0 physics for Tatuus FA01 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CJNemetz submitted a new resource:

[Data Replacement] Formula Renault 2.0 physics for Tatuus FA01 - Replicates the ever popular Formula Renault 2.0

This mod replicates the physics of the pre-2019 Formula Renault 2.0/Eurocup onto the Tatuus FA01.

Changes (All reflect real life car) :
- Renault F4R engine + sound (from Praga R1)
- Power bumped up to 210 bhp
- Aero tweaked (has around 10% more downforce than the regular FA01)
- Has 7 instead of 6 gears
- Gearing unchangable; replicates the real life gearing as close as possible
- RPMs boosted to 7500
- Animations changed (uses paddle shift animations instead of stick)
- Weight adjusted...

Read more about this resource...

The YouTube clip you included is the FR2.0 at Magny-Cours... are you a former LRS Formula customer by chance? I am - drove the FR2.0 at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Amazing experience!

I'm downloading this now, and can't wait to have a go around in it again. Very much appriciated! Will let you know what its like compared to the original...

The YouTube clip you included is the FR2.0 at Magny-Cours... are you a former LRS Formula customer by chance? I am - drove the FR2.0 at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Amazing experience!

I'm downloading this now, and can't wait to have a go around in it again. Very much appriciated! Will let you know what its like compared to the original...
No, unfortunately I am not. I am however a massive fan of low-power formula cars. Please let me know what I should change to make it more realistic!

YO nice mod, but can you create a new spec on the actual FA01? like S1 there is present on other ingame cars? or just simply create a new "ar" and put on Renault or something like that, because replace the files everytime i want to race with the actual FA01 and with FR2.0 everytime is kinda boring

YO nice mod, but can you create a new spec on the actual FA01? like S1 there is present on other ingame cars? or just simply create a new "ar" and put on Renault or something like that, because replace the files everytime i want to race with the actual FA01 and with FR2.0 everytime is kinda boring
It should install as one. Follow the instructions in the text file and make a separate folder for the car. It’s set up to install as a S1.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to have a dot in the folder name. That might lead to issues, like capital letters might. If you ever do another update I'd recommend renaming the folder to "tatuusfa1_fr20"

Hi CJ!
First thank you for providing us this mod!
I've tried to install following your guide in TXT file but the result is that i can view only the regular Tatuus and not the modify one...
Did i miss somenthig? Could you please help me?
Thank you very much.
Best regards

Hey

Thank you for the mod ! But i can't race actually, when i start to run a race, the game tells me "Ca't start the race : car "fr2.0 _files" is damaged

What can I do?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.6%
  • < 5 years