Dashmeterpro install problem...

Having trouble getting this to work with RF2, just purchased it today, but just cant seem to get it running.
I have dashmeter for iRacing & R3E and they work fine, so its got to be something silly I'm not doing?
I downloaded the 64bit version and extracted the whole folder to "rFactor2\Bin64\Plugins\"
I enter my tablet ip address in the ini, run the test exe, it connects fine.
I then load RF2 go to race, click drive, the little plugin icon starts in the corner, but nothing seems to register on the tablet :unsure:
I'm assuming I have 64bit RF2 as I have the latest build installed, should I try the 32bit version?
Any ideas?

I have DashMeter Pro for AC/pCARS, R3E/GTR, and GSCE/rFactor. It works great with all but rFactor but I thought that was because I only have the demo version of rFactor 2. I think I will break down and purchase rFactor 2 today (not sure why, I have enough I enjoy but what the hell), will let you know if I have any luck.

Dwm 2014-12-31 15-59-49-55.jpg
I followed the installation instructions and have no problems with the 64bit version of the plugin in the 64bit RF2.
Make sure in the RF2 launcher the Force 32bit option is unchecked.
Is this the right location Joao?
32bit unchecked

I have DashMeter Pro for AC/pCARS, R3E/GTR, and GSCE/rFactor. It works great with all but rFactor but I thought that was because I only have the demo version of rFactor 2. I think I will break down and purchase rFactor 2 today (not sure why, I have enough I enjoy but what the hell), will let you know if I have any luck.

Could you help me? I just bought dashmeterpro for gsce but i couldn't get it to work. Installed each zip(rf/rf1/rf2) file from the website to plugins folder in gsce but nothing works. Communication between pc and tablet is ok. The one I have for ac/pcars is without problems. I'm totally lost.

Could you help me? I just bought dashmeterpro for gsce but i couldn't get it to work. Installed each zip(rf/rf1/rf2) file from the website to plugins folder in gsce but nothing works. Communication between pc and tablet is ok. The one I have for ac/pcars is without problems. I'm totally lost.
Hmm, this is an rFactor 2 thread but as for GSCE and DMP, it is a very straight-forward install, same method for both GSCE and rFactor/rFactor 2 - copying the appropriate "dll" to the appropriate "Plugins" folder. Keep in mind that there are 32 and 64 bit versions of DMP for fFactor2, don't use the x64 version for GSCE. You just need to copy the preferences.ini and DashMeterPlugin_xXX.dll to your rFactor 2 /Bin64/Plugins or /Bin32/Plugins folder depending on the version of rFactor you are running, with GSCE there is only on Plugins folder.
upload_2015-5-1_19-48-39.png

upload_2015-5-1_19-43-52.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 140 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline