DashMeterPro for RF2

Yes every so often my IP address of the wifi network at home changes and I have to update the app.

I now have some quick and easy desktop shortcuts to the preference files so it's just a click or two to change it and I am racing again.

Jason.

That would be it mate.

I think i have changed mine once or twice in the last few months !

Mind you cant remember that last time i turned off or even reset my router, while its working ok i just leave it alone.

Is there a reason why you turn it off every day as most people just tend to leave alone unless they have a connection problem.

Jason.

That would be it mate.

I think i have changed mine once or twice in the last few months !

Mind you cant remember that last time i turned off or even reset my router, while its working ok i just leave it alone.

Is there a reason why you turn it off every day as most people just tend to leave alone unless they have a connection problem.

Jason.

If you turn it off or have a policy configuration on your router to change the Ip's every week, you should reserve the IP for the tablet on your router config.
Then it will always use that IP and no need to change it anymore on the .ini file

Thanks guys. @Jason Palmer I turn it of while I'm at work because I turn all the electrics off lol Safety conscious.

Mate you would have a fit if you saw all those stand by lights on at my house as i lock up and leave !!!

Although i dont have to change mine all that often i will have a look at reserving the IP address just to make my life just that bit easier, thanks for the tip mate.

Jason.

Mate you would have a fit if you saw all those stand by lights on at my house as i lock up and leave !!!

Although i dont have to change mine all that often i will have a look at reserving the IP address just to make my life just that bit easier, thanks for the tip mate.

Jason.
I know a lot of people that do leave stuff on but I used to but then started to turn it all off now, apart from the fridge lol everybody trusts the fridge lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 205 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.2%