PC1 DASHMETER PRO

Has anyone got this to work with project cars. I installed DASHMETER pro and it is recognised but for some reason it won't work. Have also enable shared memory as requested to do.

I have tried everything I can think of to get DASHMETER PRO to work it just won't. Even used two Samsung tablets (7" & 10") but nothing. Will have look for some other apps, anyone got suggestions.

I'm running DashMeterPro on a samsung tab3 for pCARS, AC, and iRacing. The AC and pCARS are the same app so that is cool!

However, like you Lancey I cannot for the life of me get the rFactor2 version to run so I empathize having the same issue. Are you running the app over WiFi? Everyone complains that the USB method does not work and that the seller should remove that option in the details.

Have you tried your app with AC if you own the game?

Did you contact the seller of the app? he may have some tricks up his sleeve to make the app work. I plan to contact the seller and see if he can help with the rFactor2 version.
good luck.

Patrick Moore.
I am running DASHMETER PRO over wifi. Will try AC today. I am using Samsung tab3 and Galaxy 10.1. I can run it with gsce but the one for Race07 won't work either. Contacting seller sometime today hopefully they will have a work-a-round

Dashmeterpro didn't work so I got a refund. Hud dash works so will be using this one. Still got dashmeterpro on gsce.

wtg! I was too stoopid to contact the seller before my refund period expired! :x3:

I will have to play around with the rF2 version some more ATT....I am a spaz with software so it could be I missed a setting or a specific place to install a folder or sumfink like that... :confused:

What do you think of Hud Dash?

I've had it for a month now and it's working flawlessly. I have like all the info needed on single 7" screen (position, lap, speed, gear, current lap, last lap, best lap, lap diff, fuel left, fuel last lap, fuel est. laps, fuel avg/lap, tires temp/status/block, car behind, car in front, throttle and brake pedal, rev leds, lights and motor status), so pretty crowded, but it's still manageble. The only thing that doesn't work, but it's no big deal, is best lap time. It only counts current session. Must admitt tho, haven't driven for almost two weeks, but for me, it's either HUD Dash or VDash.

Edit : Oh, and gear flashes when overreving.

wtg! I was too stoopid to contact the seller before my refund period expired! :x3:

I will have to play around with the rF2 version some more ATT....I am a spaz with software so it could be I missed a setting or a specific place to install a folder or sumfink like that... :confused:

What do you think of Hud Dash?

I like hud dash, easy to setup but I liked dashmeterpro better so far.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back