RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!
DARCHE CUP 2021 (URD)- PORSCHE CARRERA CUP NORTH AMERICA

Skins DARCHE CUP 2021 (URD)- PORSCHE CARRERA CUP NORTH AMERICA 2021-09-25

Hello, how are you? Congratulations on the skin. Please, do you know how to put the wheel hubs on the left side of the 00_cup skin of this URD? This car has the two on the left side in red and the other two in blue. or could you give me a tip on how to do it? Please? Since you know a lot about skins? Thank you very much and great work, we really appreciate your effort. Abs and take care.

Hello, how are you? Congratulations on the skin. Please, do you know how to put the wheel hubs on the left side of the 00_cup skin of this URD? This car has the two on the left side in red and the other two in blue. or could you give me a tip on how to do it? Please? Since you know a lot about skins? Thank you very much and great work, we really appreciate your effort. Abs and take care.
Hello friend and thank you very much for your support, I would like to be able to help you in that but it must be a specific error in your car because nobody told me anything about that and in my car that failure does not occur, I would not know how to fix that since all the wheels should come out the same color, it's a bit strange.

Obrigado pelo feedback. Mas você não poderia fazer essa mudança da cor azul para vermelha em todas as rodas? Está no arquivo EXT_RIM_DIFF.dds, onde é azul, mude para vermelho. Seu programa não pode fazer apenas essa mudança? esse.kkkkk.Muito obrigado pela atenção.

Attachments

• Porsche_911_GT3_Cup_2021_0000.jpgEEDF75F5-E41D-4C84-B2E6-45A24E28A0E2Zoom.jpg
    Porsche_911_GT3_Cup_2021_0000.jpgEEDF75F5-E41D-4C84-B2E6-45A24E28A0E2Zoom.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 10
Ah of course, I thought you were referring to my green and black skin, you tell me about the original skin, of course you can paint the rim in another color, I don't know if you have discord, if you look at my videos, in the description I have a link to my discord, come in and write to me that I will pass you the file already painted in red.

Ah of course, I thought you were referring to my green and black skin, you mean the original skin, of course you can paint the rim in another color, if you look at my videos, in the description I have a link to my discord, enter and write to me I pass the file already painted in red.

Our Latest Video

Check out the latest video of the official RaceDepartment Youtube Channel.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribe