Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A new high octane arcade driving game from the creative talent responsible for the Burnout series is coming this April - check out the latest trailer here!

Dangerous Driving - sounds like it should be action packed doesn't it? Well you would be right - action, speed, crashes and high performance are all the key words you'll need for this new high octane racing game from Three Fields Entertainment.

Aiming to put the "aggression back into the racing genre, recapturing the spirit of the past and taking it to a new place", Dangerous Driving is set to release for PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC (via the Epic Games Store) this coming April 9th.

Dangerous Driving d.jpg

Dangerous Driving Key Features
  • Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
  • Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
  • Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
  • Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
  • Coming Month 1 – Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
  • Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.
Dangerous Driving c.jpg

Dangerous Driving will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this April 9th.

Check out the Dangerous Driving sub forum for the latest news, discussions and community comment about this high speed, high action new racing game.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
I'm confused... the Burnout's creators are doing a new "Burnout like" racing game that looks like a sub-version of Burnout. The car behavior just doesn't feel right, the sensation of "going too fast on a road not meant to be driven on that way" is missing...

• Deleted member 197115

I am wondering why Forza Horizon does not add police pursuits, could be the hell of expansion.
It is the only high quality arcade racer on the market today.
Why bother even trying to compete with that mammoth.

I'll cut them some slack on the game looking bare; they don't have the massive employee count of Criterion nor do they have EA's backing. I'm just very thankful the original creators are back to make a new "Burnout" game.

Though the move to Epic Games Store is a bit of a foul move.

I came to this thread because I fully expected some Epic store haters in the comments and I guess I was right. Lame. Epic probably paid them the money they needed for development so just be glad that we get another car game instead of complaining about some launcher. It's not like your Steam account deletes itself by playing one epic game

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%