down with this sort of thing
2071702334_927a2f2ee4_o.jpg

Last edited:
It remembers me a lot Burnout 3 but with less charm (i recently played it and it's still fun), i hope the cars can be destroyed in the same way (on PS2 was impressive).
Looking at the videos, i saw that they are using the same takedown sound effect as in Burnout 3 and other mechanics present in Burnout, good move if you want a real spiritual successor.
Physics looks a bit off (i'm not comparing it to sims obviously, but there's good and bad physics in arcade games too in my opinion).
About the screenshots: while cars seems good enough, tracks and surroundings look a bit old.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 379375

If the music was louder I would have definitely ordered it :laugh:

Dangerou Driving Screen 3.jpg

The new 'No Claims Bonus' Dangerous Driving update is now live.

Deployed to PlayStation 4 and PC versions of the new Dangerous Driving arcade racing game, with Xbox One to follow in due course, a very first update has been released by developers Three Fields Interactive.

Designed based on feedback from the initial release of this high octane racing title, the build is mostly concentrated on eradicating some of the more fundamental issues that have appeared since the game became available back on April 9th.

Update 1 Release Notes:
  • Prevent unfeasibly short leaderboard entries
  • Fixed an issue that would cause a Crash on Xbox when signing out of the game (according to the stats from Microsoft this accounts for 18% of all Crashes on Xbox)
  • Fixed an issue that would cause a Crash during gameplay on all platforms when hitting quit during Danger Time
  • Prevent AI shooting past the player at super sonic speed
  • Prevent AI speed not being capped when you’re in Takedown Camera (hence why they speed past you)
  • Ensure Aftertouch Takedowns give you the advantage they should (not reset at back)
  • Ensure laps always register on Hypercar Shakedown event on Desert Marathon
  • Stop AI always crashing at start of Island Lighthouse track
  • Minimise player getting reset behind persistent wrecks after a Crash
  • Ensure it is possible to get Platinum medal on Formula DD Survival Event

Following on from this update, it has been confirmed that collision fixes and the addition of online multiplayer are actively being looked at by the development team, with a roadmap of updates expected to be revealed in the coming days.

Dangerous Driving will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this April 9th.

Check out the Dangerous Driving sub forum for the latest news, discussions and community comment about this high speed, high action new racing game.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Well at least they're updating the game

I know it was made by ~7 people and all, but damn charging $40 CAD for this is such a ripoff. The gameplay is horrendous the only thing dangerous about this game is the wrecks that stay on the track for the entirety of the race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back