Same as Metro EXODUS, reason is simple : $$$
STEAM takes 30% whereas EPIC takes 12% so I guess more and more dev/studios (especially small ones) will quit STEAM and join EPIC

I am wondering why Forza Horizon does not add police pursuits, could be the hell of expansion.
It is the only high quality arcade racer on the market today.
Why bother even trying to compete with that mammoth.

There's still a massive difference in something like Forza Horizon and a Burnout style game.

That said, this game does not look very impressive. Hopefully it sells enough that future entries will happen and be better. I loved Burnout 3 Takedown and NFS Hot Pursuit.

I think they've shot themselves in the foot with the PC release, I'm sure the exclusivity money and higher cut with Epic is nice, but actual sales will probably be a good bit lower.

Epic games store?? It took me about ten years to install Steam to my PC. I'm sticking with that for now.. :geek:
Absolutely. Some games have now come to Epic only that i really want. However not a chance i reward more platforms that do exclusives. If we reward another platform with exclusives then more platforms will show up and do the same, and we will have to install several platforms that all need their drivers and thousands of files... So no, i wont care about the games that go on Epic only. I rather forget about them than to reward this system.

Look, i understand its hard to compete with Steam at this point. I really do. However exclusives just seem to be the wrong direction because it will end with tons of platforms that doesnt even have to make their platforms great - they just need exclusive games that people want and force people to install more platforms. I dont like it.

Wasnt it Epic also that didnt have reviews or comments or something like that? Like they are talking on Youtube to remove downvotes they also talk about removing commenting on many sites because people cant handle the truth. They want to be able to get away with garbage and no one can have a say about it. We are going in the wrong direction, folks...

Burnout was a fun arcade racer, but this trailer with its extremely overdone fisheye-sight looks terrible. All looks stretched and blurry.

Physics look like crap, damage model looks worse than Assetto Corsa, what the hell is this? I'd rather play Burnout on my PS2.

• Deleted member 197115

Absolutely. Some games have now come to Epic only that i really want. However not a chance i reward more platforms that do exclusives. If we reward another platform with exclusives then more platforms will show up and do the same, and we will have to install several platforms that all need their drivers and thousands of files... So no, i wont care about the games that go on Epic only. I rather forget about them than to reward this system.

Look, i understand its hard to compete with Steam at this point. I really do. However exclusives just seem to be the wrong direction because it will end with tons of platforms that doesnt even have to make their platforms great - they just need exclusive games that people want and force people to install more platforms. I dont like it.

Wasnt it Epic also that didnt have reviews or comments or something like that? Like they are talking on Youtube to remove downvotes they also talk about removing commenting on many sites because people cant handle the truth. They want to be able to get away with garbage and no one can have a say about it. We are going in the wrong direction, folks...
This review covers pretty much everything what is wrong with Epic store.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198830665153/recommended/287390/
Can't think what happened to that undedeverloped platform when Fortnite and all that BR craze are over.

• Deleted member 197115

Physics look like crap, damage model looks worse than Assetto Corsa, what the hell is this? I'd rather play Burnout on my PS2.
There was a remaster of Burnout Paradise last year, you can play it on PS4.

• Deleted member 197115

Although I agree that Epic Store is a much more inferior launcher, downvoting the previous two games because of this is ridiculous.
That's the only way as Epic does not have voting/reviews system :D

• Deleted member 197115

Wow... Didnt even know it was that bad. But this is how exclusives can f**k you. Cant go somewhere else buddy - so deal with our garbage!
To my knowledge so far only Metro Exodus is exclusive non Epic game in their store.
Division 2 I was still able to get from UPlay, it required to play anyway so why bother with extra hop.

A new high octane arcade driving game from the creative talent responsible for the Burnout series is coming this April - check out the latest trailer here!

Dangerous Driving - sounds like it should be action packed doesn't it? Well you would be right - action, speed, crashes and high performance are all the key words you'll need for this new high octane racing game from Three Fields Entertainment.

Aiming to put the "aggression back into the racing genre, recapturing the spirit of the past and taking it to a new place", Dangerous Driving is set to release for PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC (via the Epic Games Store) this coming April 9th.

View attachment 291331

Dangerous Driving Key Features
  • Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
  • Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
  • Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
  • Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
  • Coming Month 1 – Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
  • Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.
View attachment 291330

Dangerous Driving will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this April 9th.

Check out the Dangerous Driving sub forum for the latest news, discussions and community comment about this high speed, high action new racing game.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I want it

• Deleted member 197115

It was a port of the PC version of Burnout Paradise....
Not exactly as they released PC remaster later as well. I own both PS4 and PC remaster as well as PC original. But yeah, after FH3 and especially 4, title shows its age and not nearly as fun as it used to be.

To my knowledge so far only Metro Exodus is exclusive non Epic game in their store.
Division 2 I was still able to get from UPlay, it required to play anyway so why bother with extra hop.
There is more games. I know there is a Dark Souls like game that i really wanted. Its on Steam with discussion forum open and everything but you cant buy the damn thing...

I don't expect this game to be any good. This developer's last game, Danger Zone 2, was a huge pile of junk. For those of you who understand German, the only review on this game you have to see:

Dangerou Driving Screen 1.jpg Dangerou Driving Screen 2.jpg Dangerou Driving Screen 5.jpg Dangerou Driving Screen 6.jpg Dangerou Driving Screen 3.jpg Dangerou Driving Screen 4.jpg
Dangerous Driving is set to release this April 9th, and to celebrate we have a trailer and some new screenshots to enjoy!

Set fair to contain plenty of high speed racing and crashing, plus the odd police chase or two for good measure, Dangerous Driving is very much in the spirt of old school out and out arcade racing thrills and spills action.

Due to be launched to the public in just over one week time, the new game from Three Fields Entertainment has much of the spirit of the original Burnout series within its veins, but with a little dollop of extra over the top drama and action thrown in for good measure.

If you've every tried a public lobby at Spa in Assetto Corsa, you'll probably be plenty experienced enough to crash yourself through what promises to be an interesting and action filled new title.

Dangerou Driving Screen 7.jpg

Dangerous Driving Features:
  • Race - Takedown based race against 5 AI opponents. Players fight to be first. Dangerous and aggressive driving (near misses, drifting, driving in oncoming, near misses, battling) all earn boost allowing players to go even faster.
  • Heatwave - A race focused on speed. Takedowns are not active, so players must rely on their racing skills. Dropping a whole boost bar in one go refills the boost (called a Heatwave), allowing players to chain these together.
  • Face Off - 1 on 1 events against a rival to win their car. The rival is racing flat out so the only way to win is to slow them down via takedowns, whilst trying to avoid crashing.
  • Shakedown - A fast lap against the clock. Medals are awarded based on time alone.
  • Eliminator - One competitor is eliminated each lap in this 5 lap race. If players are in last place the position counter will flash red. Takedown rivals to get ahead and avoid elimination.
  • GP - Players compete across 3 takedown race events to see who will win overall. Points are carried forward.
  • Survival - A solo event where players race through a series of checkpoints - how long can players survive without crashing or running out of time?
  • Pursuit - Play as the police and takedown targets before they escape.
  • Road Rage - Players must score as many takedowns as possible against the clock.
Dangerous Driving Locations:
  • Twin Ferry Lakes - one of the more peaceful drives of Dangerous Driving, but as with all the courses in the game, danger lurks around every corner.
  • Dead Rock Canyon - the straighter roads of Dead Rock Canyon make this location seem easy to navigate at first, but sharp hairpins and perilous cliff drops mean players will be constantly kept on the edge of their seats.
  • Surf Side Island - sweeping bridges, stunning coastal views, wind farms and open sided tunnels are the trademarks of this location.
  • Eagle Ridge Mountain - the switchback sections in Eagle Mountain Ridge are where players will have the opportunity to pull off some of the biggest drifts in the game, in this dramatic snowy mountain drive.
  • High Dunes Desert - a dazzling drive through remarkable scenery but don't be fooled - this is a technical course where players will need their wits about them.
  • Grasslands Proving Ground - set against a craggy, rocky backdrop are a myriad of tunnels, corners and some challenging air sections.
  • Cool Water Valley - set around a steep ravine, this fast track is as unforgiving as the rivals players will race against.

Dangerous Driving will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this April 9th.

Check out the Dangerous Driving sub forum for the latest news, discussions and community comment about this high speed, high action new racing game.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back