Dangerous Driving - sounds like it should be action packed doesn't it? Well you would be right - action, speed, crashes and high performance are all the key words you'll need for this new high octane racing game from Three Fields Entertainment.
Aiming to put the "aggression back into the racing genre, recapturing the spirit of the past and taking it to a new place", Dangerous Driving is set to release for PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC (via the Epic Games Store) this coming April 9th.
Dangerous Driving Key Features
- Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
- Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
- Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
- Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
- Coming Month 1 – Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
- Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.
Dangerous Driving will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this April 9th.
Check out the Dangerous Driving sub forum for the latest news, discussions and community comment about this high speed, high action new racing game.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!