PC1 damage

rite guys trying my hardest to actually enjoy this game but cant.my main problem is i aint getting any damage at all even if run into a wall at 100mph i can just drive away with no damage.have checked all the setting on numerous occasions just incase i missed something but everything is how it should be.have unistalled now 3times but still same.getting to the point now that it guna getting unistalled again for good.any ideas would be veri grateful many thx

rite guys trying my hardest to actually enjoy this game but cant.my main problem is i aint getting any damage at all even if run into a wall at 100mph i can just drive away with no damage.have checked all the setting on numerous occasions just incase i missed something but everything is how it should be.have unistalled now 3times but still same.getting to the point now that it guna getting unistalled again for good.any ideas would be veri grateful many thx
Obvious question but have you damage set to on/realistic?

Very strange ideed. Could it be that host has turned the damage off? I know i had so many times a wheel go off (especially openwheelers), had my aero damaged so it's really awkward to hear you're not getting any damage to MOST of the cars. One ok, but most of the cars??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.4%