Weather: Sun and clouds, temps 27-36°C
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists: Auto-clutch

Tire rules:
Choose your tires during qually:
Do qually on prime tires, you are doing the race on prime tires.
Do qually on alternate tires, you are doing the race on alternate tires.

Practice: 18:00 GMT
Qually: 18:30 GMT 10 minutes (Superpole: out-lap, hotlap, in-lap)
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 49 Laps (+/-90min depending on the fastest driver)
Start procedure: (Standing start with formation lap)

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

1. Gijs van Elderen
  2. Rene Reiterer**
  3. Frederic Schornstein**
  4. David O'Reilly
  5. Jörn Horbelt
  6. Oscar Hardwick**
  7. Dino Paolini
  8. Jakub Charkot
  9. Martin Bulgin
  10. Marcel Gerber
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have tried redownloading, but Indy cars positive camber on left side and negative on right side, seems great for oval but...... is there a way to overide this.

Udate: Found it in tuning. :)

Last edited:
Please sign me up. You read my mind. I drove this car at Suzuka yesterday and what a nice car it is.
and a 90 min race, bliss.
BTW dont worry if u dont get much time to prepare as the default setup is very good and the car is easy to drive but remains entertaining.

Please sign me up. You read my mind. I drove this car at Suzuka yesterday and what a nice car it is.
and a 90 min race, bliss.
BTW dont worry if u dont get much time to prepare as the default setup is very good and the car is easy to drive but remains entertaining.
I will upload a setup for sure. Did some work on my already quick COTA setup and it worked really nice. Hope I can make it, because that track is a blast in a light and high downforce car. Even with the Lola it is very fast.

sign me up.there are a couple of bad cut-warnings, for example if you touch the curb on the exit the hairpin even with just one wheel, in the last race i received a drive through for no reason when i spun before crossing the bridge.btw if you stall the engine, starter button will only work in the pitlane.if you stall on track you're done if auto clutch is disabled

sign me up.there are a couple of bad cut-warnings, for example if you touch the curb on the exit the hairpin even with just one wheel, in the last race i received a drive through for no reason when i spun before crossing the bridge.btw if you stall the engine, starter button will only work in the pitlane.if you stall on track you're done if auto clutch is disabled

There is nothing i can do about the cut warnings. I didn't notice it. Thanx for noticing. :thumbsup:

I'll check the starter issue. If it doesn't work properly i'll enable auto clutch. You'll need the car is "N" to be able to start the engine. Or the clutch fully pressed and a bit off throttle.

There is nothing i can do about the cut warnings. I didn't notice it. Thanx for noticing. :thumbsup:

I'll check the starter issue. If it doesn't work properly i'll enable auto clutch. You'll need the car is "N" to be able to start the engine. Or the clutch fully pressed and a bit off throttle.

Cut detection is on some track very poor in rF2. Once i did some gardening in Rivazza (Imola) because i didnt want to crash into a spinning car and i received 6-8 stop&go with more the 90sec in total even if i had no advantage.
Maybe you can disable the flag rules for this event. Because if you get penalized even if you have 2 wheels within the track limits it will be very frustrating in a 49lap race :D
It can also happen that you spin there and get penalized by losing time, with bad tire and on top you will get one or several stop&gos :cautious:

Cut detection is on some track very poor in rF2. Once i did some gardening in Rivazza (Imola) because i didnt want to crash into a spinning car and i received 6-8 stop&go with more the 90sec in total even if i had no advantage.
Maybe you can disable the flag rules for this event. Because if you get penalized even if you have 2 wheels within the track limits it will be very frustrating in a 49lap race :D
It can also happen that you spin there and get penalized by losing time, with bad tire and on top you will get one or several stop&gos :cautious:

Thanx! I'll do that! :thumbsup:
Quick question? How? :unsure: What line in the PLR?

Ive been doing quite a few laps in the last couple of days. Only got a cut warning when I totally left the track at the 1st Degna.

EDIT: Fuel Use, for me its 2.42 lit /lap. X 49 = 118.58 So ill run 121 litres.

Last edited:
I did a full longrun on soft tyres and full fuel. I managed 23 Laps and had around 1.3L left, so to make a 1 Stop work you would need to save 4.3L over the whole race. I dont think that is possible. The option/alternate (softer tyre) was fine with 54L of fuel. I did a few little lock ups and they were shot at the end, but performance was still OK. With a two stopper and only 16 Laps it should be the tyre to go. At least with my setup the prime (harder tyre) was soo much slower at least 1 second.
I drove my setup on a pretty rubbered track. I did play around with the front and rear ARB a bit and these settings seemed best. Changing the wings had more negative side effects.
Note: You can adjust front and rear ARB with the respective controls onboard. That can make finding the sweetspot a lot easier. During a race it would be too much work for me changing them all the time :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua18xx3v8iiz9v2/indycar Suzuka.svm

I did a full longrun on soft tyres and full fuel. I managed 23 Laps and had around 1.3L left, so to make a 1 Stop work you would need to save 4.3L over the whole race. I dont think that is possible. The option/alternate (softer tyre) was fine with 54L of fuel. I did a few little lock ups and they were shot at the end, but performance was still OK. With a two stopper and only 16 Laps it should be the tyre to go. At least with my setup the prime (harder tyre) was soo much slower at least 1 second.
I drove my setup on a pretty rubbered track. I did play around with the front and rear ARB a bit and these settings seemed best. Changing the wings had more negative side effects.
Note: You can adjust front and rear ARB with the respective controls onboard. That can make finding the sweetspot a lot easier. During a race it would be too much work for me changing them all the time :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua18xx3v8iiz9v2/indycar Suzuka.svm
We have come to the same conclusion on strategy.
Fuel dictates 2 stops. The option/alternates were ok in my test run over 16 laps but with my setup. On default setup I think the fronts would be shot.
There was very little in it for me lap time wise for primes, but less margin for error and they were slower to warm up.
I agree that saving that much fuel would cost more time than the pit stop. Tyres are 7 sec and fuel flow rate is mega fast. With 41 litres its faster than the tyres.

Funny thing is I was running with AI which are pants at Suzuka but still I was mega faster than they were.
Then I noticed one guy scream past me on the back straight (B4 130R), BTW the AI slow and downshift at the start finish for some reason in all open wheelers I drove here.

So I checked and it seems the AI teams thought Suzuka was a high speed oval and brought the wrong body kit. Does anyone know how to get them to for the road course aero package?

We have come to the same conclusion on strategy.
Fuel dictates 2 stops. The option/alternates were ok in my test run over 16 laps but with my setup. On default setup I think the fronts would be shot.
There was very little in it for me lap time wise for primes, but less margin for error and they were slower to warm up.
I agree that saving that much fuel would cost more time than the pit stop. Tyres are 7 sec and fuel flow rate is mega fast. With 41 litres its faster than the tyres.

Funny thing is I was running with AI which are pants at Suzuka but still I was mega faster than they were.
Then I noticed one guy scream past me on the back straight (B4 130R), BTW the AI slow and downshift at the start finish for some reason in all open wheelers I drove here.

So I checked and it seems the AI teams thought Suzuka was a high speed oval and brought the wrong body kit. Does anyone know how to get them to for the road course aero package?
I noticed it as well and searched on the isi forum. Seems to be a setting somewhere in the track, so I stopped bothering about it and switched to a private practice session.
With my setup there was a big gap zu the prime tyre. One thing I noticed, that I had a lot less rear temps on them, so a setup adjustment might be required. Track position is everything in Suzuka, therefore I dont think someone would bother to qualy on the prime tyre and with two stops it is fairly easy to get the option over the distance and I had no laptime loss as the track rubbered slowly (1x) and the fuel burned down.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%