rF2 Dallara DW12 @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Early Start) - Sunday 11th June 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the race guys :)

Not too shabby for my first rF2 race :laugh:. Big thanks @Shawn Jacobs for helping me to get things set up :thumbsup:. Still a few things I've got to figure out, but I'll get there.

Race pace itself wasn't that good I found, but except for a kiss with the wall I stayed out of trouble, giving me 3rd place in the end. Highlight certainly were the first few laps, battling with Jeremy, Kreshnik, and Oli.

Thanks for the race guys :)

Not too shabby for my first rF2 race :laugh:. Big thanks @Shawn Jacobs for helping me to get things set up :thumbsup:. Still a few things I've got to figure out, but I'll get there.

Race pace itself wasn't that good I found, but except for a kiss with the wall I stayed out of trouble, giving me 3rd place in the end. Highlight certainly were the first few laps, battling with Jeremy, Kreshnik, and Oli.
Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup:
Im not going to lie, it went much cleaner than I was expecting. This event was being requested left, right and center, so I was like, "Fine. Have the event. Its going to go terribly and you'll only have yourselves to blame." Instead, you have me to blame for not running it sooner! :roflmao:

Some good running out there people!

I put "Justin" on p12 in qualifying, best of the 4 Honda powered cars :) . The racing was real good, close, aggressive ( a bit too aggressive at times ;) ) but super good fun. I do want to offer my apologies to the one who drive the Alonso car for spinning you out of 4. My bad completely.

In the end I came home 5th, not a bad result :)

I'm hoping we might get some more oval action :D

Some good running out there people!

I put "Justin" on p12 in qualifying, best of the 4 Honda powered cars :) . The racing was real good, close, aggressive ( a bit too aggressive at times ;) ) but super good fun. I do want to offer my apologies to the one who drive the Alonso car for spinning you out of 4. My bad completely.

In the end I came home 5th, not a bad result :)

I'm hoping we might get some more oval action :D
Fontana is great fun!

Well that was my first oval experience done and dusted. Qualified well in 5th but didn't test the setup with other cars round me so any time I got near another car I ended up washing out to the wall. Fortunately damage percentage was quite low so I was able to keep carrying on but I was quite a bit slower than I should have been.

Apologies to anyone if I clipped you with my erratic car behavior. Sorry @Steve Le Gallez in particular, pretty sure if was you who spun behind me, I think from me hitting a wall and bouncing back into you :(

Lesson learnt though, test the setup with AI first ;)

Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup:
Im not going to lie, it went much cleaner than I was expecting. This event was being requested left, right and center, so I was like, "Fine. Have the event. Its going to go terribly and you'll only have yourselves to blame." Instead, you have me to blame for not running it sooner! :roflmao:
Didn't expect it to be this clean either, considering how the AMS oval races I participated in went. Gotta see now if I can come up with a slightly better setup, Tobias' one was quite stable, but I felt it was quite hard to overtake with it.

Well that was my first oval experience done and dusted. Qualified well in 5th but didn't test the setup with other cars round me so any time I got near another car I ended up washing out to the wall. Fortunately damage percentage was quite low so I was able to keep carrying on but I was quite a bit slower than I should have been.

Apologies to anyone if I clipped you with my erratic car behavior. Sorry @Steve Le Gallez in particular, pretty sure if was you who spun behind me, I think from me hitting a wall and bouncing back into you :(

Lesson learnt though, test the setup with AI first ;)
No problem mate:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back