F1 2012 Daily/League Races

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Can any member initiate/host daily races? If so, do enough people play this anymore to warrant hosting a race? I'd like to race with people from here, but I don't know if anyone would sign up ;). Also, am I allowed to join the league races if not all people show up?

Can any member initiate/host daily races? If so, do enough people play this anymore to warrant hosting a race? I'd like to race with people from here, but I don't know if anyone would sign up ;). Also, am I allowed to join the league races if not all people show up?

Anyone can host races. Just start a thread in the Club section with the details about the event and see how many people sign up. you'll need to give the platform, track and race conditions, and the time and timezone.

I think most leagues will let you race as a reserve driver if there is room. Our league requires that a driver be licensed, obey the rules, and have racing experience with someone else in the league (in essence, someone to vouch for them)

I think most leagues will let you race as a reserve driver if there is room. Our league requires that a driver be licensed, obey the rules, and have racing experience with someone else in the league (in essence, someone to vouch for them)

How do I sign up for that? I don't really have an understand of how things work here.

Do I sign up here, or wait until the specific race has been posted and sign up in that thread?

te="Mark Torres, post: 1518690, member: 151147"]How do I sign up for that? I don't really have an understand of how things work here.

Do I sign up here, or wait until the specific race has been posted and sign up in that thread?[/quote]
that is where you would sign up for our league.. and the individual event threads are where you sign up for the races. . but we've just finished our season. if you are on xbox let me know your gamertag and I'll add you. I can explain everything

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back