Dad and lad help please

Hi all, my first post here and I have what I guess is an unusual question so please go easy on me and excuse the rather long post :)

Its been a while since I raced and my son has pulled out my old G27 and got me interested again. We are both going to do some Assetto Corsa racing here with you guys. Really looking forward to it.
We will both be racing using the same PC and I want to make sure that we keep our racing profiles seperate.

On the PC I have my own windows user account, and my son has his own user account.
We each have our own individual Steam accounts, and I have bought an Assetto Corsa licence for each of us.
So we each have or own SteamId, our own windows login( and therefore our own My Documents folder) and our own AC driver name/profile. We will also have our own RaceDepartment accounts.
So far so good....

But, here's the crunch, will I need to install Assetto Corsa itself twice?
I don't fancy having to maintain the cars, mods, addons etc in two locations.

Also I will be using Content Manager for managing addons, filers etc as well as for launching AC.
Will this need to be installed twice?
I guess a lot of the above depends on how AC ad CM use our My Documents folders and whether there needs to be one or two AC installs.
I'll probably need o figure out the same for CrewChief and Helio etc.

Has anyone tried this or knows what the best route to take is?

Cheers,
Mo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back