CXC Simulations is Looking for Install & Event Techs

Hello all,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here but I've been looking for contractors to join the CXC Simulations Installation & Events team for the last few years and it's been quite difficult to find people. If you're reading this thread, you clearly have an interest in sim racing which is a big benefit for this role.

I'm looking for a few people that have a VERY flexible schedule, have sim experience, general knowledge of PC software and hardware and can easily deal with many different types of personalities. As our contractors almost always need to travel to the city they will be working in, proximity to a commercial airport is fairly important. Location in the United States is preferred but not an absolute requirement. If you are interested and meet the criteria, please email your resume to jobs@cxcsimulations.com with a subject line of “Installation & Events Technician”. Please include any relevant simulator software, hardware and real-world track experience you have.

See below for the full job posting:

CXC Simulations is expanding the Installation & Events team. In this position you would act as a private contractor to CXC Simulations and perform simulator installations and support CXC events throughout the US and internationally. This is not a full or part-time position and the schedule varies month to month.

Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will see direct contact with demanding clientele and will perform the following functions:
• Installation of new simulator sales in private residences and commercial locations.
• Training customers on the use of the simulator.
• Simulator setup, operation and packing at trade shows, product launches, special events, etc.

Required Skills:
• A flexible schedule is vital as this role requires traveling for multiple days at a time.
• Great personal relations skills.
• A good working knowledge of Windows, general PC software and hardware.
• In-depth experience with motorsports software (iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Project C.A.R.S., rFactor, etc.)

Recommended Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience working directly with end users in a customer service capacity.
• Motorsports training/coaching experience.
• An active interest in motorsports is necessary, participation in motorsports as a competitor or crew member is beneficial.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%