Resource icon

Misc Customised Rain Scenes 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Winner submitted a new resource:

Customised rain scenes - Less visible rain streaks

CM has done a good job for the 2013 game rain scenes. But if you prefer less visible rain streaks, you can use this mod to customise. Just replace weather_fx.xml in the respective circuits (excluding Estoril and Imola). You can choose either negligible or some-rain-streaks version. As this is a visual mod, it will not affect saved games. Make backup as usual.

Video showing some-rain-streaks version

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/media/f1-2013-game-customised-rain-mod.4538/

Read more about this resource...

[medio]4538[/medio]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have added the medio link to your first post. If would be good if you could add it to your Overview tab, I can't do that, only you can.

When look at your video in the library, on the right of the page is the medio link you can use to post the video in a thread.
Code:
[medio]4538[/medio]

:)

I have added the medio link to your first post. If would be good if you could add it to your Overview tab, I can't do that, only you can.

When look at your video in the library, on the right of the page is the medio link you can use to post the video in a thread.
Code:
[medio]4538[/medio]

:)

Thanks.

Winner updated Customised Rain Scenes with a new update entry:

Eliminate flashing of rain scenes

It seems like CM did nothing on the flashing of rain scenes and I still experienced it mostly during the start of the race after patch 1 update.
This mod eliminates flashing for me except some rare instances during flashback and replay.
If you have the same problem, you may like to try it on one track first by replacing weather_fx.xml file in tracks/circuits/(circuits name) folder using the file in the sample file folder of my rar file; and then decide whether you want to change for all using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing