Custom skins in offline game

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ondrej Kapal, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +365
    If I start my own race, there are cars with skins which I have in CustomSkins folder.. can I turn it off?
    Or better, can I somehow manage drivers? I mean I have downloaded some skins of drivers, in game included, and it is little bit weird to see their names in game twice and of course I want to have there only one, with newer skin of car

2. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    not that i know but i dont race offline mutch even for praccy i usualy join a server
    maybe someone with more exp can help you out on this

3. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +365
    I like online more then offline but still, there is no official WTCC championship online (or I dont know about) and I'd like to drive as my favourite driver, but with double name in driver list it is weird :) and I don't wanna play with those old skins - only for explain

4. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Just cut and paste all the folders out when you want to race offline. When you race online again just paste them back in.

5. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +365
    only way I guess... :) thank you two for responding

6. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    i`ve not tried it but i guess you could also rar them, then you could just leave them in the custon skins folder.

7. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    yip just .rar them up will work

8. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +365
    and with RARed skins will I able to see them while online racing? (sry I can't test it now)

9. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    no you need to unpack them befor you go online to see them