Custom skin - Not showing on car

Hello everyone;

Since a while I'm having fun creating skins for some of my favorite cars, and it works perfectly well using Photoshop and a dds plugin. However, on some mod cars, the skin just doesn't work when I use it in CM's custom showroom. Actually it's there, but in a very, very faded way.

skin_00.jpg

The skin in Photoshop, saved as a .dds file

__custom_showroom_1637682199.jpg

And how it appears in Custom Manager, and in game.

I tried giving different names to the skin's file ("skin_00", "carpaint"...), but nothing works. Again, I made some custom skins before and it worked flawlessly, but on some cars I just get that result (including the URD Darche RSR 2021, same result as on this Alfa).

Thanks in advance to whomever may help me !

RaceDepartment Store

Designed specifically for the CSL DD, the Boost Kit 180 provides more power to the direct-drive wheel base to enable the highest performance. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Passionately designed for eSports, Technology, and Motorsports enthusiasts Simucube 2 Pro wheel base’s 25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car, and condition. With Pro, one might forget they are in a simulation. Buy now from simucube.com for € 1450,79 Combined...
RaceDepartment
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The GT Omega PRIME Cockpit is our newest and best racing simulator. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 889,95 This modular, aluminium profile racing cockpit features unbeatable levels of adjustability making it adaptable for drivers of all sizes. With new attachments and upgrades being developed...
  • Featured
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...
Simucube Pro Bundle combines the new golden standard, Simucube 2 Pro 25 Nm Wheel Base with Heusinkveld Sprint pedals. This pro-level pack is designed for esports, Technology and Motor Sports enthusiasts to enter the high-end Sim Racing eSports scene with pride and credibility. Buy now from...