Custom shifter paddles for Fanatec universal hub?

I use an aftermarket deep(er) dish rim and would like to get the shifter paddles a bit closer to the rim. Spacers might be an option, but i'd prefer custom made paddles. Do you guys have any recommendations/tips where to look? Thanks!

Just to sum this up in case it might be of any help to someone. I contacted Martin at Ascher-Racing who recommended another guy and they where both very helpful indeed.

However i ended up making simple paddleshifter extenders myself. No youtube clip i'm afraid, but here's a short description.

I used two 40x20x2mm aluminum U-profile pieces cut to 39mm of length. Using the original hardware as templates i drilled the required mounting holes on the 20mm edges of the profiles. On the edge where the paddle shifter goes i tapped two M4 threads. To avoid cutting my fingers i then finished it all up by grinding the 90 degree "end-corners" into a round shape, again by following the shape of the original hardware.

This way the paddle shifters are now 40mm closer to the rim from their original position and just where i need them :) If needed i'll post a pic or two.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back