Custom Shaders Patch - Blurry / slow rendering of guard rails and details

Hello Team,
So I recently logged on to do some racing after about a week of absence. I noticed that the guard rail details and street details approximately 50-100 meters out in front were blurry until you got within range of that threshold mark, it just looks bad and blurry like it's not rendering the fine details until you are super close, it would be fine if it was further off in the distance but it's just way to close in my opinion. I'll take screen shots to show this. I do not remember it being like this and it's bugging me that I've spent hours trouble shooting and cannot find an answer. Please help.

I recently updated my nvidia display driver for my RTX 3080 to 466.77. and thought maybe this was a driver issue, I've tweaked inside nvidia control panel as well as uninstalled and reinstalled different drivers since but it doesn't fix this issue.

I've also uninstalled then reinstalled the latest Sol 2.1.3, and I'm using custom shaders patch 1.75. I've tried other previous patches and it still doesn't fix it. I've also reset all the settings within CSP 1.75 to be default. Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix or something I'm missing?

screen shots link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RV3plbRINupyffKJEO-rMCNJoh_T9xvw?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back