Custom shaders issue

When I installed Customer Shaders and Sol my game was loading in black and white only, I had lost all colours. I rolled back to a new install to try to find the issue. I then installed Custom Shaders alone and it still happened, then I deleted the Shaders install in content manager but was still getting the black and white issue. Something is happening after I use Customer Shaders, can anyone suggest what could be going wrong?

I cant for the life work out whats going on and how to get the sttings right. The grass and trees are as if its winter and there is frost or snow. Ive read someone elsewhere saying you also need to download and install the config files for the tracks you are driving on. What is that all about?

Last edited:
I cant for the life work out whats going on and how to get the sttings right. The grass and trees are as if its winter and there is frost or snow. Ive read someone elsewhere saying you also need to download and install the config files for the tracks you are driving on. What is that all about?
Now it sounds like the winter look is caused by "seasonal adjustments"
Look for this option and turn it off

The config files are not the problem here. With them you can get allot nicer visuals of the tracks and enable things like new grass or rain and more. All the newer mod tracks comes already with a extansion folder where those config files are.

Last edited:
And if you wish to keep this "winter style" possibility, just modify the events date in Content Manager Drive menu.

At the right of the Time cursor, click on the 3 little dots, check Specific date and choose a spring, summer or autum day ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back