Custom Shader Patch140

Just upgraded to 140 from 49(49 worked well but was stopping me loading up some tracks and also did not have an option to load external sounds everywhere) - 140 seemed to let me load the tracks and worked ok but at the start of each race my wheel (CSWv2) was not connecting - anyone any ideas for a workaround?

(note I tried some of the patches versions between 49-140 and they gave me problems with the visuals in VR but my wheel connected ok!...…...

thanks will post there - interestingly got the wheel working with preview140 - but finding in VR the textures on the car become a weird black and white for all the previews after 49.....

I installed the custom shader pack directly form Content Manager. It insalled the most stable and recommended version. However, every time I entered race it threw me out saying "race ended"
It happens same to me. Race cancelled everytime . Strange thibg is I haven't changed anything at all nor updated patch (still on the 40 something ). Last week I could play no problem. Only change was win10 updates

It happens same to me. Race cancelled everytime . Strange thibg is I haven't changed anything at all nor updated patch (still on the 40 something ). Last week I could play no problem. Only change was win10 updates
I'd guess its a track config file that you got automatically via CM. They often reference stuff only available in newer patches. Try deleting the confi file for the track this happened on

Something changed with the windows update. Mostly this "race canceled" bug is caused by python error messages which is fixed with the latest Shader Patch versions. So just update to version 1.25.preview140 in CM settings > custom Shader patch >about and update.

Hi All, spent so much time trying to get this to work. Have managed to install both Sol and shaders. In game I have the Sol options. However, I cannot get it to rain. Have I missed something here?

Finally got this working. Some YouTube videos show an in-game "Rain" app. I don't have this. However installed shaders 140 and sol1.2.3 and was not getting any rain. changed car and rain appeared. Does the rain on the front screen only work on certain cars?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%