F1 2012 custom setups bug in race help

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Anyone eles had this bug when playing career mode i made a custom set up for the race (china) used it for quliefing.

Then saved the game by exiting to the main menu. Then come back to do the race today only to find that the car set up was a defult engineer one been changed in park ferme and i could not load my setup (park ferme rule i know) Tryed playing the race with the engineer setup but found it useless. Dont want to continue with career if this is going to keep happining.

playing on xbox360 so could be a long time waiting for a patch 2-3 weeks

So what is the advice to fix the problem other that wait for a patch

Gnu UK is correct.

It is a known bug. I also play on the 360 and have the same problem. You must do Quali and the Race in one sitting to prevent this bug from happening.

HOPEFULLY this will be fixed when the patch is released via Live. I'm not holding my breath though.

I have had this happen to me, but only in Career. After quali i shut the game and xbox off. couple hours later came back and started up. Changed the race distance from 100 to 25 and changed the AI from legend to professional. And then i couldn't use my parc ferme set up and had to use the default one. I changed the distance and AI because the race was 100% wet and i wanted to get it over with.

The next race, before i started practice, i put the AI and distance back to 100 and legend. did practice and quali then shut down. again, came back a couple hours later and did the race. I didn't change the distance or AI and was able to race with my parc ferme set up :)

looks like i am going to have to race china on 25% distance and then play through the game a race weekend at a time.

thanks people

This is why i dont usally buy games day one wait a month let the dev's patch it then buy the game for less

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back