Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Resource icon

MGP21 Custom Rider Mod Series 1.3

Garret Gerloff WIP

Capture2.JPG

86ayayay updated Custom Rider Mod Series with a new update entry:

Custom Rider Series - Garrett Gerloff

Changelog v1.3 :
  • Refined Dimas Ekky's suit & "Dimgas20" buttpatch
  • Added Gerloff's Petronas SRT Alpinestars suit
  • Added Gerloff's 2021 HJC RPHA 1 GP Helmet design replace HCJ RPHA 11 Strobon Blue Yellow
  • Added Gerloff's 31 MotoGP number replace 31 Stock Number
  • Added "G3R1LOFF" Texas license plate buttpatch replace stock "The Kid"
  • Added new UI pictures for the helmet, number, & buttpatch

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guintoli use new suit in recent testing day, I want to make it. And for pedrosa the helmet model is just different, I'll remake it in the new one. And then maybe dovizioso.
but im sure you know, pedrosa is rumored to be a wild card rider for Misano, maybe he will change there to. but yes, please do as you wish

Last edited:
mod nya mantap bro, tapi kenapa ya yg helmet hjc nya teksture nya pada hilang? ada yg tau ga ya cara benerinnya gimana?
well just download the new ver. I've fixed it in 1.2 & now the latest updates is v1.3

Last edited:
I've downloaded the latest version, but the result is still the same
Update your game dude, the texture goes missing because milestone has updated the material instance file. If you read the changelog in 1.2 then you can understand

Update your game dude, the texture goes missing because milestone has updated the material instance file. If you read the changelog in 1.2 then you can understand
ohh I see, thank you very much for the information

Last edited: