Misc Custom OSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've started modding for F1 games and I'm abit inexperienced. This is just a simple change of the OSD/HUD and I'm still experimenting with all the textures and so far, I have tweaked the OSD in terms of looks to appeal better to me. I would update this mod and I'm open to suggestions. If anyone knows how to change the positions of the speedometers and icons it'll be great if you could teach me. Enjoy :D
Current adjusted elements:
  • Altered DRS icon with different font and changed gradient style
  • Made KERS icon slightly translucent and changed gradient style
  • Change fuel icon and made it slightly smaller and translucent and again, changed gradient style
  • Removed starting flags, wrong way warnings
F1.jpg

BTW, I'm not sure how to upload files onto the site like how others do with their mods. When I try uploading it just says 'The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.' so for now I'm including an external link, if someone knows how to upload it properly onto the website please tell me.
Here ya go: ........ here you don't - link removed moderator :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, I'm not sure how to upload files onto the site like how others do with their mods. When I try uploading it just says 'The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.' so for now I'm including an external link, if someone knows how to upload it properly onto the website please tell me.
Here ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ayi1xpn9bbmjbwl/Aura's OSD.zip
You have to open a resource - go to Resources at the header, go to Mods, F1 2013, Misc

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/add?resource_category_id=77

Opening a topic is not the correct way =) If you have added a resource, let @Graham Laing for example know and he'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back