Custom Livery Wheels

Hi all ill keep this short, just getting in to custom liveries and was wondering if theres anyway to change the color of the wheels once started, set them to black and planned to color them a similar way to the livery i was making but noticed theres no signs of changing them even in game. Any ideas? if not possible no issue

You can't change the wheel colour if you use the carbon design to recreate a skin from scratch (skintemplatekey 0). Also if you create a skin that does not have the default ACC numbers and lincense plates, you will be forced to use skintemplatekey 0. In this case you will no longer be able to customize wheel and rim colour. So basically you have to choose.

I don't know if that awnsers your question?

You can't change the wheel colour if you use the carbon design to recreate a skin from scratch (skintemplatekey 0). Also if you create a skin that does not have the default ACC numbers and lincense plates, you will be forced to use skintemplatekey 0. In this case you will no longer be able to customize wheel and rim colour. So basically you have to choose.

I don't know if that awnsers your question?
That does in fact, perfectly so. Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back