Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

F1 2018 Custom Helmet Creation Assist

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there,
Apologies for asking what is undoubtedly covered elsewhere but I keep ending up in the same loop of YouTube videos that just are not giving me the answers that I need, or I just don't quite grasp what to do.

What I'd like to do is create a custom helmet that is not the helmet of a driver but rather one that I've made up if I happened to end up in a parallel universe and was an F1 driver. I've created the file but after that I'm stuck. How do I save the design that I've created to a format that can be then modded into the game?

There are a couple of videos that show how to import using ERP but not many, that I can find, that go through creating your design then saving it for import.

I'm playing F1 2018 on PC and I have installed the Intel Textureworks plugin for Photoshop and I have the latest version of ERP.

Again apologies for asking a question that is probably asked a lot.