Custom grid?

I just want to know, in near future plans, does we have to expect of implementaion option like custom grid for single player? IMO, it wll be very interesting to see the cars on a grid from different classes. :thumbsup:

But where's the fun part to do that? If you add diferent classes racing the same round it will be just like F1 with the 2 Mercedes...:O_o:
I think it's just for the purpose of having two (or more) final results for the different categories. F1 vs GTO there's no doubt on who's gonna win, but if you think for example to the classic 24h, different categories are running at the same time ;) and the competition it's just amazing!

I think it's just for the purpose of having two (or more) final results for the different categories. F1 vs GTO there's no doubt on who's gonna win, but if you think for example to the classic 24h, different categories are running at the same time ;) and the competition it's just amazing!
Your "classic 24h" example is right, ok... but there isn't enough content at the moment to do that I believe...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%