• 27000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Custom grid?

Serj

250RPM
Apr 22, 2014
I just want to know, in near future plans, does we have to expect of implementaion option like custom grid for single player? IMO, it wll be very interesting to see the cars on a grid from different classes. :thumbsup:

Reactions: JayJayRaceinho
May 8, 2013
...or just race one car of a class, but then most cars have too less liverys ... bit offtopic, but how about custom livery slots to sell to us, assigning slots to cars.

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
May 7, 2014
But where's the fun part to do that? If you add diferent classes racing the same round it will be just like F1 with the 2 Mercedes...:O_o:

Emilio

500RPM
Jan 15, 2014
But where's the fun part to do that? If you add diferent classes racing the same round it will be just like F1 with the 2 Mercedes...:O_o:
I think it's just for the purpose of having two (or more) final results for the different categories. F1 vs GTO there's no doubt on who's gonna win, but if you think for example to the classic 24h, different categories are running at the same time ;) and the competition it's just amazing!

Reactions: Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
May 7, 2014
I think it's just for the purpose of having two (or more) final results for the different categories. F1 vs GTO there's no doubt on who's gonna win, but if you think for example to the classic 24h, different categories are running at the same time ;) and the competition it's just amazing!
Your "classic 24h" example is right, ok... but there isn't enough content at the moment to do that I believe...