Custom Championships

Is there a way to create Custom offline championships in GSCE?

I really like the idea of doing a championship, as it "gives me a goal" to look forward to, so I'd really love to be able to create a custom one.

Anyone know of a way to do it?

it is already possible i believe. There are some tools and stuff knocking about, but I'm not sure if they've been updated to work with the rejigging of stuff we did with 1.5.

But yes we intend to include our own tool in the future.

Reactions: F_B
You actually can build your own championships, even with mods.

Just get the CTDP championship manager nx (google is your friend), which was originally created for rfactor. Since the engine is the same or similar, it will also work with GSCE. Once you downloaded the championship manager and installed it, you will be asked to point to the rfactor.exe (because it was build for rfactor). Now go to your GSCE directory (normally d:\Programme\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stock Car Extreme), make a copy (!) of the GSC.exe and rename it to rfactor.exe. That's the magic. The championship manager will now recognize the GSCE directory and you can build your own championships.

PS: I don't know if that's legal...if not, please remove it @staff

EDIT
In order to find your custom championship under Championship in the main menu, you have to select the specific car/series in the main screen. If you have selected All cars and series you won't find it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years