Custom Championship mode.

Msportdan

@Simberia
Reiza can we at all get this mode, like simbin games of old. (think RRe is adding a custom mode too)

Where we can pick a class of car/any tracks/any rules.? Bit more freedom than the seasons already in game. or at least an option to change the tracks calendar ?

What you think..

Reason is simple: lack of source code for the engine + lack of programmers who can add such features without the source code. We are aware this is a desirable feature.

We could perhaps create an external tool but I believe there is one already from rF which works in GSC.

In the meantime, take a look at Champ R-esult Christmas edition, for rFactor. It works for GSC too, you simply run a single race event with whatever settings you want, and then load the result file into this utility and it adds the event to the season, creates your championship standings for you, working out the points and showing a few other things like constructors points and lap stats.

Here's a previous post with a guide to using this utility:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...game-stock-car-2013.73334/page-3#post-1823987

honestly...i tryed that...i also made cart extreme championships in my own notepad, but that is complete b.s. I would like game to count points as it is (wouldn´t hurt if they also implement team scorings!) ....but that sims so tough to fix i guess, that we wait how many updates till now? btw.... i would rather have points sorted in game than some new go-kart tracks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%