RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Custom Championship AI issues

Having some issues with Custom Championships in AC where I have created, as an example, a BTCC set of events. The problem I have is that the AI starts randomly failing to start the race.
Sometimes in qualifying, you'll get a number of entrants not running and registering no time.
Sometimes in the Race itself, you'll get a number of entrants that do not go anywhere from the grid, this could be 1 car or the entire grid, as if, when the lights go out, the AI lights go out and they've all fallen asleep.
Doesn't seem to happen in quick race, if I choose the same cars, track and number of opposition, just when the race if triggered from a championship.

Seems to be the same across different tracks, and will behave differently each time.

Is there a setting / mod / app that might be interfering with this.

I've tried from both (paid) Content Mgr and from AC's own starter.

Suggestions please !

Stereo

Premium
If you look in AC's main log, it writes out what the AI is thinking about strategy (fuel for # laps, setup changes), might see something informative there.