Cars Custom Car Request

So, I'm curious if anyone in this sub can create/or knows someone who can create a custom drift car for me in Assetto Corsa.

Not sure how many of you are familiar with FR Legends, but I've made a YouTube series roleplaying in the game, and have an S14 Zenki as my main car. I'm planning to move the series to AC soon, and would love to be able to use the same styled car.

I'm a UI Designer by profession, and proficient with design programmes (Adobe Creative Suite) but never ventured into 3D modelling. I'd be able to provide assets for the stickers/decals I'd want if that helps a little.

Of course, I'm willing to pay generously, but don't know what the "going rate" is for a custom/private build.

Also, if possible, it would be great for it to use the physics of the Trbvalcoast JZX100 Chaser missile.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who can help and working with you!

Kinda depends what type of 'custom' you mean... if it's just combining parts from existing cars then it's probably a 5 hour job. If it's a unique bodykit that has to be made up from photo references, could be 20 hours. If it's top to bottom specifying every part exterior/interior/underside and building them from scratch, over 100 hours.

Adding the livery on you could probably learn to do yourself, it's not gonna be as easy as stamping decals on like in Forza or whatever but you have much more control over the end result.

Physics part is easy, it's just debugging the parts that refer to that car's model (lights and such) so they work on the new mesh.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys! Didn't know it would be so expensive! Looks like I'll be spending a bit of time teaching myself how to use blender!

Hello everyone, I dn't know if where I can post a request for a model so i post it here..
I wanted to know if anyone has a Seat Ibiza MK3 interior. I was looking for it for hours but didn't find anything.. If anyone has it, it would be very nice from you guys!

Attachments

• tdb_8.jpg
    tdb_8.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 43

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back