Current State / Licence

I left simracing 3 years ago for different reason, and have decided to come back, I have a RD licence at that time, thus:

1. Is there anyway to know if the licence is still valid, or need to apply a new one?

2.This is embarrassing, now I have lost touch of the driving, is there any online school/ tutorial or mentor to help?

PS: I have most of the games except LFS

Thanks

You are still a licensed member. Well your avatar still states that you are.

I'm not sure when another Racedepartment Friendly Development series will be held but for the time being just practice on your own and join in on a RD Club Race. That should help hone up your skills.

Only one sim springs to mind that would help. GTR2 this has a driving school inside it and it is something i return to time and time again..
This has helped me more than anything in learning how to drive in a sim..
I would recommend it to all ..:)

If you are into Rallying, Richard Burns Rally has a very good driving school too. It is almost essential to learn the Rally Driving techniques, since RBR is quite a steep learning curve (but an excellent sim).

Didnt want to steal your thunder Warren :D
The other great tool is of course the club events and T/speak
you can learn so much form T/speak.. we often exchange allot of help in chitchat and its something i would recommend to all it kind of makes the night complete..
and what better way to learn English, if its not your native tongue..
Warrens English is so much better after learning proper English on T/speak:p

( sorry Warren I couldn't resist):whistling:

I tried not to be a open chicane, so I have been practicing on my own (mostly iracing)

I'm in the group 5 in iracing and the best I can do is about 3-5 secs of the leader (full tank or not it does not matter)

that is not good

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years