current g27 settings?

havent played rre in 18 months or so, downloaded the new wtcr pack and really enjoy them but i feel something has changed with the ffb. can anyone give me a decent pair of current settings taking away most of the weightless feel in the centre? going down the straight, the wheel jerks from left to right like it did at he start of rre.
also, which multiplier (?) are you guys running in the setup section to finetune the wheel for the wrtc? i'm currently at 1.8, but not happy with it.
finally: which force multiplier do you use for other series, e.g. the new gt4?

would be cool if someone could help me along the way.

I made a G27 profile here some time ago, but I have no way of testing it on the current version of R3E since I no longer use that wheel. It might give you a foundation to work from though, as I don't remember having oscillation issues with it.

You shouldn't be setting the same multiplier for all cars (in a series). And there should generally be little need to change it, provided your general FFB settings are not too out of whack, it is already set for most cars so you are at the edge of clipping when you are supposed to be there, so no need to adjust it.

thx ross, that profile is awesome, it's a whole new game.
glad the ai picking its own strength still works by doing two three lap races against few competitors. i then entered a full grid wrtc race at hungaroring against ai and it was such fun. put the multiplier to 1.6 in the alfa and one could nicely feel how the tires got worn down after about six laps. set grid position to 18th, was overtaken by everyone before t1 (lol) and clawed my way back up to 12th in a ten lap race.
new question: which driving aids should i switch on to stay true to wrtc? don't know what these cars use. traction control? launch control? atm i have everything turned off, but the ai is way better at starting and braking, so apart from me being not the most gifted, they might have some help?

thx ross, that profile is awesome, it's a whole new game.
glad the ai picking its own strength still works by doing two three lap races against few competitors. i then entered a full grid wrtc race at hungaroring against ai and it was such fun. put the multiplier to 1.6 in the alfa and one could nicely feel how the tires got worn down after about six laps. set grid position to 18th, was overtaken by everyone before t1 (lol) and clawed my way back up to 12th in a ten lap race.
new question: which driving aids should i switch on to stay true to wrtc? don't know what these cars use. traction control? launch control? atm i have everything turned off, but the ai is way better at starting and braking, so apart from me being not the most gifted, they might have some help?
WTCR cars don't have ABS and traction control, but you can set both settings to "Factory" in general so they are enabled automatically when the real car has got these driving aids.

You can do better starts in the WTCR cars by using the launch control feature, you need to bind a key to it in the settings.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%