curious why hasnt "Trois Riveres" been made for AC???

i just figured that the track was/is a very popular track in most other games it would have been done in AC by now...

on another note:
there was a track back in rF1 that was amazing... Glen Hellen MX Track but it was paved and obviously the jumps and berms were taken out... the elevation changes were amazing and racing there was close and fierce... that would be a great track to see in AC... but...
if i were to start learning how to make tracks it probably wouldnt be done till 2022 lol

Last edited:
i just figured that the track was/is a very popular track in most other games it would have been done in AC by now...

on another note:
there was a track back in rF1 that was amazing... Glen Hellen MX Track but it was paved and obviously the jumps and berms were taken out... the elevation changes were amazing and racing there was close and fierce... that would be a great track to see in AC... but...
if i were to start learning how to make tracks it probably wouldnt be done till 2022 lol

I had to google it as I hadn't heard of it before. Appears to have a big following in it's local area but I doubt many out of Canada know it well, hence why it probably hasn't been made. The modding community for AC is massive (probably one of the biggest if you look at available resources on RD) but if the demand for a specific resource isn't there no one will make it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%