curious why hasnt "Trois Riveres" been made for AC???

Jose$wervo

10RPM
Jan 30, 2018
curious why hasnt "Trois Riveres" been made for AC??? IS IT A COPYRIGHTS ISSUE OR SOMETHING ELSE?

Johnr777

250RPM
Jun 25, 2017
curious why hasnt "Trois Riveres" been made for AC??? IS IT A COPYRIGHTS ISSUE OR SOMETHING ELSE?
SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Maybe no one wants to do it. Could be a lack of reference materials, or too time consuming. Who knows...

Maybe you could give it a shot :)

Reactions: jlnprssnr

Jose$wervo

10RPM
Jan 30, 2018
"IF" i knew how to make tracks, and combine it with all this stay at home stuff....there would be alot more tracks out there, jus sayin.... ;)

AccAkut

2000RPM
Premium
Mar 21, 2015
"IF" i knew how to make tracks, and combine it with all this stay at home stuff....there would be alot more tracks out there, jus sayin.... ;)
we all started like that knowing nothing, but we sat down, got the (free) software and started off. Make it your project

I never heard about that track before today

Jose$wervo

10RPM
Jan 30, 2018
i just figured that the track was/is a very popular track in most other games it would have been done in AC by now...

on another note:
there was a track back in rF1 that was amazing... Glen Hellen MX Track but it was paved and obviously the jumps and berms were taken out... the elevation changes were amazing and racing there was close and fierce... that would be a great track to see in AC... but...
if i were to start learning how to make tracks it probably wouldnt be done till 2022 lol

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
i just figured that the track was/is a very popular track in most other games it would have been done in AC by now...

on another note:
there was a track back in rF1 that was amazing... Glen Hellen MX Track but it was paved and obviously the jumps and berms were taken out... the elevation changes were amazing and racing there was close and fierce... that would be a great track to see in AC... but...
if i were to start learning how to make tracks it probably wouldnt be done till 2022 lol
I had to google it as I hadn't heard of it before. Appears to have a big following in it's local area but I doubt many out of Canada know it well, hence why it probably hasn't been made. The modding community for AC is massive (probably one of the biggest if you look at available resources on RD) but if the demand for a specific resource isn't there no one will make it.

Reactions: jlnprssnr

Jose$wervo

10RPM
Jan 30, 2018
you guys are cool.... thanks for answering

would love to see someone take on making Glen Helen :)