Curb effects (or lack off)

Does anybody know if this something that is going to be introduced? at the moment you cant feel if you go off track or clip a curb. it ruins the sim for me! i have tried it with a thrustmaster tx, and my new Fanatec cs. I also saw the boys at insidesimracing also pointed this out as a flaw!

I remain hopeful this will be ammanded soon :)

I feel them quite well with my TX. What is your Curb effects set to in the FFB menu? Try .8

I can absolutely guarantee they work in R3E, but I'll try DTME again when I get home today to see if its just a bug in DTME but not in R3E.

Last edited:
not sure tbh, don't own the tx anymore, guess ill have a little play with the settings on my Fanatec and see what I can do. thanks for your help :)

Yea, I don't know enough about Fanatec to help you with their control panel but hopefully someone will be along soon to help you. I was just thinking maybe you don't have the FFB high enough. With Thrustmaster, besides the overall strength, if you change the Periodic or Constant settings, it can affect a lot of FFB too.

Perhaps you can try a different wave type for the rumblestrip. You can change it in your ControlSet file:
Code:
FFB rumble strip wave type="3" // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down.
As you can see, i have set it to 3, but you should just try it for yourself.
BTW ..... i don't have a Thrustmaster wheel, but a Fanatec wheel and i can feel the kerbs quite well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back