Cube Controls Wired/Wireless for fanatec dd1?

i was wondering if i could connect a cube controls wireless wheel to a fanatec dd wheel base, or if they can even connect to a fanatec wheel base?

any luck on this front? I am curious for the same thing. If the wireless portion is bluetooth, could it connect to my pc's bluetooth? I am using a DD1 also, and was looking to get a proper high end wheel.

Upvote 0
I believe Cube Controls wireless will only work with Simucube 2. To run Cube Controls wheel with Fanatec base you will need to buy USB version of the wheel and will need the Podium Hub to connect it to Fanatec base.

Upvote 0
I believe Cube Controls wireless will only work with Simucube 2. To run Cube Controls wheel with Fanatec base you will need to buy USB version of the wheel and will need the Podium Hub to connect it to Fanatec base.
yeah, that's what I thought. I was just tryna avoid the USB cable if possible with Bluetooth but what you said makes 100% sense.

it sucks that the podium hub is soo expensive when compared to the rest that even stronger and a fraction of the cost.

Upvote 0
The cost of the Podium Hub is the reason why I decided to move from Fanatec. I was not able to justify the price of the Podium Hub, it's really a way for Fanatec to keep people within their ecosystem. The good news is that resale value of Fanatec is very good which would allow you to recover most of your investment.

Upvote 0
this is what im leaning towards.. and i dont wanna do that cause ugh i got the podium wheel mount also.. so im gonna have to get a simucube mounts then.. cause thats the obvious upgrade from my current if you can even call it an upgrade.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years