Wanted Cube Controls Wheel

Have a sparco GT PRO wired wheel I bought new in June this year for 1182 cad. Jumped on it thinking I'd be one of the lucky ones to order the SC2 sport from SRB but I lucked out with how fast they sold out near the end of june. Looking to go a different route with an open wheel is the reason for the sale. Still brand new in box with button stickers installed. I'm located in Alberta Canada if interested.

Pictures,
the files are too large to upload all the additional pictures I've tried to attach for whatever reason. I could text them if you'd like to view them.

Attachments

• IMG_20200721_213927.jpg
    IMG_20200721_213927.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Have a sparco GT PRO wired wheel I bought new in June this year for 1182 cad. Jumped on it thinking I'd be one of the lucky ones to order the SC2 sport from SRB but I lucked out with how fast they sold out near the end of june. Looking to go a different route with an open wheel is the reason for the sale. Still brand new in box with button stickers installed. I'm located in Alberta Canada if interested.

Thanks much. I am looking any of the Cube Control Formula wheels. Updated the text.

I have a CSX2 with red hub and shifters only a couple weeks old used for 3hrs tops. Let me know if you’re interested, of course you cover the shipping and it’s yours.

I have a CSX2 with red hub and shifters only a couple weeks old used for 3hrs tops. Let me know if you’re interested, of course you cover the shipping and it’s yours.
Where are you located? I am in US. Also, care to share why you selling the wheel after only couple weeks and 3 hours of use? Which is your preferred now?

Where are you located? I am in US. Also, care to share why you selling the wheel after only couple weeks and 3 hours of use? Which is your preferred now?

I am in London, UK. Reason for sale is i don't have the time to race as much as i thought i would do a month or so ago, so best to just part ways. I'll just use my trusty formula carbon USB for now when i get the chance to race. If interested let me know.

I am in London, UK. Reason for sale is i don't have the time to race as much as i thought i would do a month or so ago, so best to just part ways. I'll just use my trusty formula carbon USB for now when i get the chance to race. If interested let me know.
What are you looking to get for this ? I may be interested.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%