Wanted Cube controls GT PRO

I have one For sale, practically brand new. Used for about 10 hours total; sparco rim.

8E263957-49FB-40E0-AF27-9D5A7994F88A.jpeg

Thanks mate. That's incredibly helpful.
I'm mid saving up for a DD2, how are you finding it?
Best wheel base I ever owned,
You know in your mind when you dream about something ?
like oh be insane if it was like this etc
This is the base for sure,
I don’t understand big words to explain how sensational is it, was very expensive but to me worth every cent :)
Very excited to receive this CSX2

Is it wireless without USB once mounted on podium hub then?
There is some wireless models I believe like the Formula Wireless but I believe this only works with the SimuCube bases,

the rest needs additional USB + power cables for the USB they run roughly 5ma I recall, I never owned a USB wheel before so let’s see what the experience is like

Best wheel base I ever owned,
You know in your mind when you dream about something ?
like oh be insane if it was like this etc
This is the base for sure,
I don’t understand big words to explain how sensational is it, was very expensive but to me worth every cent :)
Very excited to receive this CSX2

Thanks my man. I don't know how any of us can afford houses to put all this **** in

Got an R330 with universal hub coming from Fanatec so may just grab a P310 and fit it on there for now. Think they're around £200 for the rim.

Thanks my man. I don't know how any of us can afford houses to put all this **** in

Got an R330 with universal hub coming from Fanatec so may just grab a P310 and fit it on there for now. Think they're around £200 for the rim.
Yes its crazy I keep telling myself im finished but just daydream about this stuff in my mind half the day :D now im looking at a Sparco P310 from the same place I buy my CSX2 Murray Motorsport in Ireland,
they gave me like 1280 points so knocks like 40 euros off the cost roughly :D

Yes its crazy I keep telling myself im finished but just daydream about this stuff in my mind half the day :D now im looking at a Sparco P310 from the same place I buy my CSX2 Murray Motorsport in Ireland,
they gave me like 1280 points so knocks like 40 euros off the cost roughly :D

Ah go on, you know you want it!

I was finished ages ago and I've spent thousands since then.
I'm really glad I don't have room for a rig and triple monitors here. I'd be the envy of all the other homeless guys.

• Haha
Reactions: CC
Ah go on, you know you want it!

I was finished ages ago and I've spent thousands since then.
I'm really glad I don't have room for a rig and triple monitors here. I'd be the envy of all the other homeless guys.
I sold loads of wheels and my 2.5 base
Like formula v1 and v2, Porsche rsr wheel + this 2.5 and still had to put money towards this csx2 I hope it was worth the trade because was some tasty kit there,

main problem is space just was like well I’d rather have 1 wheel I can actually see than 5 in the cupboard in there boxes lol
You know it’s a problem when you can’t even showcase them nicely just end up thrown somewhere :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%